Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Harry Souttar

2 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

I’m ITK and this is a done deal.

I can’t, however, confirm when the deal will be done by, when he will have his medical and how much we’ve paid.

There is also still a chance another Premier League club might sign him

….. or that he might stay at Stoke. 

This one is complicated, but I’ll update later … or shortly after something appears on Sky Sports News 

You are ho chopper tbh

15 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

I’m ITK and this is a done deal.

I can’t, however, confirm when the deal will be done by, when he will have his medical and how much we’ve paid.

There is also still a chance another Premier League club might sign him

….. or that he might stay at Stoke. 

This one is complicated, but I’ll update later … or shortly after something appears on Sky Sports News 

That’s a shocking attempt mate 😂

41 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

I can see this being the only other signing we make this window and we drag it all the way out until deadline day. 

Cheers Mystic. Someone on FT talking sense - which a rarer than seeing Rudkin’s transfer pigeon take flight.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Ian Nacho said:

I can see this being the only other signing we make this window and we drag it all the way out until deadline day. 

Me too, but if it is, it hasn't been too bad really.

Rodgers, or any manager, would have ample in his squad to avoid relegation as minimum requirement and did do at the start of the season. With what he's got he should, if organised properly, be doing one hell of a lot better.

Rodgers has created the myth that some are actually believing that he's 'a good coach and not a magician'. He's been drip feeding it for such a long time now that even Top seems to have been sucked in! If it doesn't improve you'd then start to hear the mantra 'too little too late'. Either way, there'll always be an excuse unless something good happens and he'll be at the front of the queue like Mutley shouting 'medal medal medal'!

Edited by volpeazzurro
  • Haha 2

Just now, fox_favourite said:

Stand by…

Is that what the cool kids are doing these days?

I reckon so. I'm trying to remember which film has the best "stand by" war film line? Shooter I'm going for.