Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Harry Souttar

48 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

I wouldn’t be shocked if we signed a Centre half out of the blue in same way we did with Faes, we had been linked with a load and then Faes came in from left field. I would like to see Souttar sign but wouldn’t be shocked to see somebody not yet linked come in before the window closes. 

Agree with you. IMO another CB to support Faes is almost as important as finally getting Tete in. 

the new LB will help but wouldn’t want to see out H2 of the season with Amartey.

Really, really want us to sign him, we can't continue with Amartey and this lad looks like a right hard as nails centre half!

Heard Danny Murphy raving about him on TalkSPORT after watching him for Australia at the World Cup.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Doesn’t strike me as the type to do that. Which is fair play to him. Just think it’s all gone a bit too quiet now for it to happen

It has gone too quiet I agree. At least there are apparently others we are in for. 

• Like 1