Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Harry Souttar

1 hour ago, reynard said:

We need a CB this window. Absolutely they key position for me. If there is no deal to be done we need to move on now.

Absolutely. With Evans crocked and Cags ostracised, none of our CBs inspire confidence. Faes has been largely poor since the WC.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, reynard said:

We need a CB this window. Absolutely they key position for me. If there is no deal to be done we need to move on now.

This. Absolutely this. We can’t go the rest of this season with Amartey and Faes as first choice. We need at least one new CB. I’d love a keeper too but that is probably pushing it

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Lacroix would probably end up costing £25-30m…. So why not just go straight for him? Rather than pissing around negotiation in England.

Or they could want a lot more, we can all pick suitable players without knowing the art of the possible.

I'm just please the club seems to be have got its head around addressing long term issues and strengthing key areas.

Unbelievable that we ha signed am actual RW to play RW and a LB to play LB rather then buying a RB to play there.

5 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

I’d try and find someone in the Robert Huth mould, as in PL experience and out of favour. Possibly a loan, though I have no idea who that might be.

Smalling would be perfect but I imagine he will set his sight on a club in the champions league

Edited by Happy Fox
  • Like 1

Harry Maguire would look like Usain Bolt compared to Evans and Smalling in tandem.  We need someone preferably quick and mobile (and below 30).   We cannot afford to sign older and more injury prone has beens.

12 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Smalling would be perfect but I imagine he will set his sight on a club in the champions league

The big clubs in Italy are keen to sign him. He has far better offers than a relegation scrap with us. 

https://talksport.com/football/1316537/chris-smalling-roma-transfer-request-man-utd-juventus-inter-milan-tottenham/amp/

Edited by Stevosevic
  • Sad 1

Tosin was being looked at by a few. Wouldn't mind him. Souttar has always felt like the wrong fit for me. Too cumbersome and won't allow us to play a highline with Faes. 

For my money we should get a cattleprod up Soyuncu and say. You are signed off for free in the summer. Give us 6months of peak Cags and you can have your bonus. 

At least that's what a good manager would do rather than sit the ****er on the bench very week. 

Castagne Faes Cags Kristiansen all season is a damn sight better than what we've had, with Ricardo and Evans to come back in and lend a hand. 

11 hours ago, Pliskin said:

The club must be confident of signing him if they’re looking at more attackers too? 

H

21 minutes ago, FosseSpark said:

Tosin was being looked at by a few. Wouldn't mind him. Souttar has always felt like the wrong fit for me. Too cumbersome and won't allow us to play a highline with Faes. 

For my money we should get a cattleprod up Soyuncu and say. You are signed off for free in the summer. Give us 6months of peak Cags and you can have your bonus. 

At least that's what a good manager would do rather than sit the ****er on the bench very week. 

Castagne Faes Cags Kristiansen all season is a damn sight better than what we've had, with Ricardo and Evans to come back in and lend a hand. 

Think it could be Micheal Keane ?

Surely we need to sign somebody with a lot more pace if we are going to partner them with Faes who is so slow, Amartey gets a lot of unfair abuse on here and I agree he should not be playing every game but his pace has bailed out Faes and Castagne getting caught out of position on a number of occasions.

I just have a feeling that a slow error prone Faes and slow Soutter would be a recipe for failure hope I am wrong.