Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Harry Souttar

10 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

For the money that's being mentioned I think he'd be a no brainer.

Not going to come in here and turn us into mid-00s Chelsea but we'll be a damn sight better with him over Amartey.

Ward

Castagne Souttar Faes Kristensen

Ndidi Tielemans

Tete Maddison Barnes

Vardy

j9h2j5cjl2tz.gif

Talking of no brainers……Vesty and Bertrand…….

17 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

The point being made is that if we played to his strengths he wouldn't particularly need to be anything more than a water carrier. 

If we have a four of Kristiansen, Maddison, Tielemans and Castagne offering sensible passes for him then all he would need to do is sit in deep and mop up as he should be. 

So its like playing with a player less in midfield while we’re on the ball and looking to control the game then? Look at any decent side and all of their defensive midfielders are decent on the ball. All the opposition has to do is mark Maddison and Tielemans out the game and leave Ndidi isolated on the ball then we are ****ed. So much better side with Mendy playing

Edited by South Shire Fox

11 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Fun fact, with the Telegraph website, if you press the stop button as it's loading, you can read the entire article for free lol

Alternatively another tip - google “remove paywall” and click something like 12ft.io and enter url.:ph34r: 

Disclaimer: i do not condone people not paying for articles.

• Haha 2

The ITK on the stoke forum is still adamant this has been agreed for a few days…

Like I said, last week, the offer went in last week. 2 rejected 1 agreed. Media are behind.”

”Stoke are happy. Leicester are happy. Harry is happy. Like I said earlier in the week, I would be absolutely gobsmacked if it didn’t go through.”

“After everything it’s higher than £15m with adds ons, I think it’s up to 19,20 after clauses.”

Seems a bit odd to me it would have been agreed that long and it’s only just getting out now but time will tell I guess. Seems like they all trust him. 

Edited by Aleksz
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Aleksz said:

The ITK on the stoke forum is still adamant this has been agreed for a few days…

Like I said, last week, the offer went in last week. 2 rejected 1 agreed. Media are behind.”

”Stoke are happy. Leicester are happy. Harry is happy. Like I said earlier in the week, I would be absolutely gobsmacked if it didn’t go through.”

“After everything it’s higher than £15m with adds ons, I think it’s up to 19,20 after clauses.”

Seems a bit odd to me it would have been agreed that long and it’s only just getting out now but time will tell I guess. Seems like they all trust him. 

He’s going against JP then if he’s standing by that and I know who I’d rather believe!