Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Harry Souttar

58 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

For the money that's being mentioned I think he'd be a no brainer.

Not going to come in here and turn us into mid-00s Chelsea but we'll be a damn sight better with him over Amartey.

Ward

Castagne Souttar Faes Kristensen

Ndidi Tielemans

Tete Maddison Barnes

Vardy

j9h2j5cjl2tz.gif

God, Ward sticks out here like a sore thumb.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, daddylonglegs said:

cant be worse than the last defender we spent £15m on

edit: can't be worse than the last defender we bought from an english side who play in red&white for £15m*

3rd?  Tete, ?, Souttar 

4 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Progressing nicely.  Confident this will now go through. And yes I've been wrong in tbe past. And no I don't know for sure. Things happen all the time in rushed deadline day deals. But I think we will get this one over the line now.

Don't shoot the messenger I'm just a fan like everyone else. 

Do you think there’ll be any more signings after this @themightyfin ?

51 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Progressing nicely.  Confident this will now go through. And yes I've been wrong in tbe past. And no I don't know for sure. Things happen all the time in rushed deadline day deals. But I think we will get this one over the line now.

Don't shoot the messenger I'm just a fan like everyone else. 

Have you ever been right? lol

I am rooting for you on this one though! :fc:

10 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

He was spot on re. Maddison signing for us a few years back and Tete, less so on BR leaving. 

No he wasn't and when did he enter the Tete thread? I imagine later, once we had already been heavily linked and the genuine ITK's in the media were talking the deal up. He is doing the same with Souttar now. Enters the convo later, and says something along the lines of "This is close to being done"... etc etc 

If it doesn't go through or he is way off like he sometimes is, he falls back on "things happen" and "when have I ever claimed to be ITK?" 

But, people have short memories and who doesn't want to believe there is a genuine ITK amongst us?! So, what's the harm I guess, and it adds a little entertainment to the transfer windows. Would be weird without themightyfin popping up each year! Just take everything, and I mean everything... with a pinch of salt! Otherwise, keep it up themightyfin, no harm, no foul and this deal is almost done and you can claim it if you wish :P

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

No he wasn't and when did he enter the Tete thread? I imagine later, once we had already been heavily linked and the genuine ITK's in the media were talking the deal up. He is doing the same with Souttar now. Enters the convo later, and says something along the lines of "This is close to being done"... etc etc 

If it doesn't go through or he is way off like he sometimes is, he falls back on "things happen" and "when have I ever claimed to be ITK?" 

But, people have short memories and who doesn't want to believe there is a genuine ITK amongst us?! So, what's the harm I guess, and it adds a little entertainment to the transfer windows. Would be weird without themightyfin popping up each year! Just take everything, and I mean everything... with a pinch of salt! Otherwise, keep it up themightyfin, no harm, no foul and this deal is almost done and you can claim it if you wish :P

No biggie either way, but he was definitely spot on re. Maddison and had info about the Tete deal before the loan details were published.

Could be making it up, and as you say, what's the point about getting angry about it anyway - it's entertaining! 

Edited by lcfc_forever

Guest Chocolate Teapot
31 minutes ago, Babylon said:

He’s not got inside info, how would he know.

Same shit every window. Starts pretending he's got a direct line to rudkin.

1 minute ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Same shit every window. Starts pretending he's got a direct line to rudkin.

On the flipside there's the old-heads favourite ITK Bert who told us Tete was never going to happen. So basically there's no ITKs at all. Depressing.