Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Harry Souttar

2 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Why all the hate to themightyfin? Who cares if he’s been wrong. I have info that Maddison is going to Newcastle in the summer, if he doesn’t end up going it doesn’t bother me that I shared info.  

If Maddison doesn't go to Newcastle in the summer, you are in so much trouble young man! Foxestalk has a naughty step. Ask themightyfin about it 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

On the flipside there's the old-heads favourite ITK Bert who told us Tete was never going to happen. So basically there's no ITKs at all. Depressing.

Don't you dare knock Bert , I hold him and his opinion in high esteem 🤣

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Why all the hate to themightyfin? Who cares if he’s been wrong. I have info that Maddison is going to Newcastle in the summer, if he doesn’t end up going it doesn’t bother me that I shared info.  

@themightyfin has always offered what he knew when he could and with good faith. He also won me £150 when he told us we were sacking Puel and bringing in Rodgers, so I'll always be grateful. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, SecretPro said:

What about Lozano thought? CBs are boring.

I am not claiming to be in the know, but I do get off when people believe I am. It's a kink thing. 

As for Lozano, he isn't on our radar in this window, but I'm told that he could be a possible target in the summer but only if we get big money for Maddison. 

Wow, this is fun! I get it now @themightyfin 

Disclaimer - Anything and everything I just said is made up, but if Lozano does indeed sign in the summer, then I demand to be worshiped by all. 

Guest Chocolate Teapot
6 minutes ago, StanSP said:

So we're all happy to believe random Twitter links and get all excited about players from the most obscure of sources, but when @themightyfin does it, some feel the need to get on a high horse and call him out lol lol

He passes on info. Sometimes right, sometimes wrong. Who cares? Maybe don't get so hung up on what someone on the Internet tells you about a transfer and then maybe you'll all be less angry at that person... 

Hes literally wrong all the time.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
Just now, StanSP said:

Is he? All the time? Not so sure. 

Yes. If I could be bothered I could name a list as long as my arm.

Danny Simpson re-signing a particular highlight.

6 minutes ago, StanSP said:

So we're all happy to believe random Twitter links and get all excited about players from the most obscure of sources, but when @themightyfin does it, some feel the need to get on a high horse and call him out lol lol

He passes on info. Sometimes right, sometimes wrong. Who cares? Maybe don't get so hung up on what someone on the Internet tells you about a transfer and then maybe you'll all be less angry at that person... 

Not seeing much anger. Mostly just bemusement. He is entertaining IMO, but so is making fun of it. 

Anyway, Soutar... Anything around or under 15million seems OK business. Just hope he can make the step up and fast! 

Why do I have a horrible feeling that Rodgers will start Amartey over him for the rest of the season though? :dry:

2 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

As for Lozano, he isn't on our radar in this window, but I'm told that he could be a possible target in the summer but only if we get big money for Maddison. 

I was getting ready to type up an angry essay given Lozano is by far Napoli's worst player in what looks like a title winning season.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, kingkisnorbo said:

Is there a medal being given out later for anyone who can defend that mightyfin bloke the most enthusiastically? 

Dont get angry at what you see on the internet.

Also people: Dont you dare touch the guy who says he is in the know. 

It aint that deep