Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Harry Souttar

1 minute ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Hes literally wrong all the time.

So's Bert and whoever else claims to be ITK these days. Still no reason to be offended by it! There hasn't been a genuine ITK on here for a decade (or probably ever) but doesn't stop people posting links from twitter written by some pubeless child in his bedroom. 

• Like 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 minute ago, SecretPro said:

So's Bert and whoever else claims to be ITK these days. Still no reason to be offended by it! There hasn't been a genuine ITK on here for a decade (or probably ever) but doesn't stop people posting links from twitter written by some pubeless child in his bedroom. 

Think @bert was very clear it was his opinion he wouldn't sign.

And what's the difference between 'themightyfin' and what the child in the bedroom is doing. 

24 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

I'm still here. I love the naysayers I've gotten used to it. 

And for the record  I have never once saus om ITK. that's a label some attach not one I've ever claimed for myself. I don't get enough info to claim to be that. 

I've been slated many times before but hey. Worse things on life. I'm still here and still a City fan like everyone else. 

Keep the faith! 

You’re still a weird bloke

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Think @bert was very clear it was his opinion he wouldn't sign.

And what's the difference between 'themightyfin' and what the child in the bedroom is doing. 

That's my point - it doesn't stop people posting the links and clinging to them. The transfer forum every Window is full of people discussing extremely tenuous links from absolute no-marks. It's what this forum is for lol

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

If we secure this then I think we have had a good window.

LB RW And CB what's not to like. 

What’s not to like is that we all now want the fourth and fifth signings too!

Would love a versatile forward to cover/rotate with Tete-Maddison-Barnes

57 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Same shit every window. Starts pretending he's got a direct line to rudkin.

I can confirm that I’ve never seen fin and rudders in the same room……….

52 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

@Lambert09 beat me to the same  response ….. which CB is going ?  Vestergaard?  Dont trust him to go through with a move. Cags? That’s reliant on forest buying felipe and athleti agreeing a deal with us ……

Edited by st albans fox