Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Harry Souttar

6 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Don't know why people listen to this chump. Just cut out the middle man. The closest that Dorsett has got to a scoop is in a ice cream parlour.

As terrible as he usually is, he was definitely the first to let everyone know about the tete complications. Dont think anyone was aware we couldnt buy him before that. 

6 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Was there a guy who used to post as an ITK called knowitall or am I imagining things? I’ve been on here that long now that I can’t remember all the ITKs that have popped up 

Now known as Chocolate Teapot. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

So we're all happy to believe random Twitter links and get all excited about players from the most obscure of sources, but when @themightyfin does it, some feel the need to get on a high horse and call him out lol lol

He passes on info. Sometimes right, sometimes wrong. Who cares? Maybe don't get so hung up on what someone on the Internet tells you about a transfer and then maybe you'll all be less angry at that person... 

I'll call bullshit on any bullshit source. Dude, he doesn't pass on s***, he's been wrong for like 5 years on everything. People acting like he's a credible source are off their rocker, but if you want to rub one out over it then happy days for you. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Least Rob Dorset believes me. 

And if you are wrong? Who cares, apart from a bunch of melts on this forum? 

It's your information, that you choose to share, if people get swayed by it and have the intentions then to to actually give a toss on whether or not it is believable, that's their problem, not yours. 

Keep doing what your doing mate, no idea why people give you, and others so much grief just for sharing a piece of information.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Adster said:

And if you are wrong? Who cares, apart from a bunch of melts on this forum? 

It's your information, that you choose to share, if people get swayed by it and have the intentions then to to actually give a toss on whether or not it is believable, that's their problem, not yours. 

Keep doing what your doing mate, no idea why people give you, and others so much grief just for sharing a piece of information.

The point is though these people aren't ITK. 

At best it's educated guesswork. At worst it's deceitful and, imo, kinda cruel. 

Just now, Paninistickers said:

The point is though these people aren't ITK. 

At best it's educated guesswork. At worst it's deceitful and, imo, kinda cruel. 

Passes the time in a notoriously batshit time of year, and tend to treat all media as parody at this time of year anyway, but the main problem with so called ITK is the stock people put in them, and not in what they say, and that is on the listener and not the speaker.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

What's happened to that prize pr1ck, Ben Jacobs? Seems to have gone quiet.

Must've cleared off to a kibbutz or something to take some time out from all the PL managers badgering him with their top secret transfer plans. 

The fifth inbetweener. 

• Haha 1