Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Harry Souttar

3 minutes ago, FLAN said:

Soceroo roo roo

He’s our centre back Harry

Soccer roo roo roo 

he’s better than Amartey 

Might be a bit weird singing that when he's playing next to him for the rest of the season... :ph34r:

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Tielemans63 said:

This one is done. He has signed at it will be revealed at lunchtime tomorrow. Press conference at around 1pm*

* Disclaimer - if this doesn't happen then please note that I never DIRECTLY claimed to be ITK.

** Disclaimer - If this does happen then please ignore the comment above, I have a few contacts at the club and like to throw you a few bones every now and again.

*** Disclaimer - if you choose to believe this and it doesn't happen then that's really on you isn't it? I never said it would definitely happen- you wrongly assumed that and you should know that things can change quickly in football

****Disclaimer - if you choose to believe this and it does happen then join me next transfer window for more ITK action.

Yeah, a new itk, may I welcome any info you can give us.

Sharpen the knives lads and lasses.

lol 

Leicester agree £15m deal for Souttar

ec73c1ae-13a6-4f20-8c1a-9e2f31967a38.jpg

Simon Stone

BBC Sport

Leicester have agreed a £15m deal with Stoke for Australia defender Harry Souttar.

The Foxes have been monitoring Souttar’s situation for a number of weeks and although there has been plenty of interest in the 24-year-old, it was always likely he would move to the East Midlands.

Born in Aberdeen, Souttar started his career at Celtic before moving on to Dundee United and then joining Stoke in 2016.

He opted to play his international football for Australia, where his mum Heather was born.

He excelled at the World Cup in Qatar and is now about to make a move to the Premier League.

DONE DEAL me thinks

• Thanks 1