Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Harry Souttar

6 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Only could LCFC go in to deadline day looking at 4 targets and just about manager to sign 1 player who was nailed on anyway 

Only a Leicester fan could get this upset about made up transfer targets not actually joining us. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Let’s hope it works out better than the last 6’6 player we signed 

Or any of them in fact.

I assume you're referring to Vestergaard but I raise you an Ormondroyd,a Rantenen and a Spider Kalac.

A Leicester City beanpoles XI would not be very good.

6 minutes ago, murphy said:

Or any of them in fact.

I assume you're referring to Vestergaard but I raise you an Ormondroyd,a Rantenen and a Spider Kalac.

A Leicester City beanpoles XI would not be very good.

I raise you.........

Alan waddle and Roger Davies 

10 hours ago, lcfcsnow said:

This bothers me tbh. It just feels like we’ve targeted a 6 foot 6 centre back and as the last one was a disaster we’ve gone in for another. This type of player doesn’t suit us, will no doubt struggle playing a high line not to mention his injury.

Most of our defenders like to bomb forward, so probably a good idea to have someone who likes to stay back and defend but keeps a tight back line so doesn't play opposition forwards on-side. It seems he can head a ball as well so, that could be useful. 

6 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Double announcement with Jack Harrison.

Not sure if you are joking or not but i think it's very likely that both could be revealed one after the other. I genuinely believe we'll seal both, even if this confidence does bite me in the bum in a few hours time.

• Like 2