Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Harry Souttar

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Good ol' Carlos. Giving us hope!

Just now, jayfox26 said:

Is that based on our premier league survival or his own personal survival? Its not that bad living in Leicester is it? 

Both. The wage should get him a nice house with an alarm system, and as long as he plays well, he shouldn't get any night-time visitors. And if we stay up, the club would happily cough up the extra £5m!

Just now, Beachyboy said:

Just listened to a podcast about Souttar, I'm sure long term if this goes through, it will be a good signing, but have doubts as to whether he can make a positive impact this season.

If he tightens our defence, it will give the confidence for others to go forward.

5 minutes ago, Beachyboy said:

Just listened to a podcast about Souttar, I'm sure long term if this goes through, it will be a good signing, but have doubts as to whether he can make a positive impact this season.

I don't think it's possible for him to be as bad as Amartey so thats a positive! 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, FosseSpark said:

then Cags needs to stay to the summer.

Cags is gone in the summer already agreed a deal with A. Madrid 

5 hours ago, FosseSpark said:

Vestergaard should be loaned out

He has reportedly refused to go on loan to hertha Berlin 

23 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

I don't think it's possible for him to be as bad as Amartey so thats a positive! 

We probably thought the same when Vestergaard signed! I mean, most knew he was crap, but didn't think he could be worse than Amartey. How wrong we were!

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, smudger63 said:

We probably thought the same when Vestergaard signed! I mean, most knew he was crap, but didn't think he could be worse than Amartey. How wrong we were!

True. And given Souttars and our injury records, it doesn't bode well 

53 minutes ago, Beachyboy said:

He only has to be better than Amartey to make a positive impact this season. 

• Like 3