Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Harry Souttar

Just now, Scotch said:

Honestly guys. I can't go on like this. I just need this to be over and whatever is gonna happen to happen. Even if it bad, I can atleast process it and move on with my life. This not knowing is murder and I have no idea why I'm so invested. 

It would be typical Leicester to leave it to the last minute and for him to fail the medical so there is no time to get someone else.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Failing a medical isn't actually a thing as such is it? Swear Watfords old doctor on Ben Fosters thing said they just present evidence to the club and then the club decide or they may factor it in to personal terms. 

Countless transfers have fallen through because of failed medicals.

1 minute ago, jamfox said:

He said this , but never said how or why he knows?   that does not add up sorry..

i said that I got a text from a friend who isn’t itk. But he got a text from a friend who does know a bit sometimes. It could and hopefully will be the biggest load of bollocks ever.

i certainly don’t want it to be true and be made to look a mug

1 minute ago, chrishlcfc said:

i said that I got a text from a friend who isn’t itk. But he got a text from a friend who does know a bit sometimes. It could and hopefully will be the biggest load of bollocks ever.

Fair 👍

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mark_w said:

Countless transfers have fallen through because of failed medicals.

There's not a threshold though, the doctors will just point out risks etc they don't tell the club he's failed. I think the guy who actually did them for a living might know about them.

Just now, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

What the Fax going on? 

Our awkwardly annoying marketing interviewer is giving them a cheeky round of pub questions and crazy golf one on one with Vardy. Contract to be signed after, cause LCFC don’t give a ****.

Just now, chrishlcfc said:

But would he not give more information as to how his friend knows, and what the reason is ?  because if he knows its not a lot more information is it..