Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Harry Souttar

1 minute ago, jamfox said:

But would he not give more information as to how his friend knows, and what the reason is ?  because if he knows its not a lot more information is it..

He just said his friend told him who is a bit of an itk. But don’t blame me because I’m a 3rd/4th party involvement 

1 minute ago, chrishlcfc said:

He just said his friend told him who is a bit of an itk. But don’t blame me because I’m a 3rd/4th party involvement 

Mate, but what did he say exactly !  What's the reason , if you told there is a problem it makes no sense your not told what the problem is?  third hand or not.  why give half the story ?   sorry to grill you but if you only have half the story that's both iffy and frustrating 

I’ve heard there’s a problem too. Apparently he wants to play upfront, Brendon pointed out he was a defender and all hell broke loose. To quote from my itk sauce he said “Strewth Brandon, what do you know, if brains were dynamite you wouldn’t have enough to blow the wax from your ears” he then waved the contract at Susan and shouted “Sheila, tell this great galar I’m fed up of defence” 

I hope my friend is wrong.

Fun fact, he’s related to Alf Stewart, who knew, hey. :ph34r:

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

I think we are holding off announcing this as there is the potential of a second signing and they will either be announced together or Souttar will be announced late on if the 2nd signing doesn’t materialise 

This is the only thing that makes sense for me otherwise if he was the last signing then it's gates closed time.

Just now, jamfox said:

Mate, but what did he say exactly !  What's the reason , if you told there is a problem it makes no sense your not told what the problem is?  third hand or not.  why give half the story ?   sorry to grill you but if you only have half the story that's both iffy and frustrating 

oh I thought I put failed medical above apologies. That’s what was on the message but hopefully it’s bollocks.

2 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

I think we are holding off announcing this as there is the potential of a second signing and they will either be announced together or Souttar will be announced late on if the 2nd signing doesn’t materialise 

Probs agreed with stoke to hold off until they announce a replacement 

Just now, chrishlcfc said:

oh I thought I put failed medical above apologies. That’s what was on the message but hopefully it’s bollocks.

Thank you.   fair enough , sorry if i missed that.  I hope its bollocks to FYI 

• Like 1

It's all gone wrong. We're exploring other options. I've heard Soyucu's been called in for a pack of biscuits with Brendan to reconcile. 

Something to do with a clause about getting free bus travel at St Margaret's bus stop. Apparently MegaBus services to Stoke aren't great. 

1 minute ago, Saxondale said:

Ironically Fosters is about as Australian as Harry Souttar.

Yep, you can't even buy fosters over here and Harry's only ever been to Aus to play for Aus.

Will still claim him though, you can have Fosters.... :-)

• Like 1