Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Newcastle (A) - EFL Cup - Match Thread

We have people just jogging back with not a care in the world.

There is players there that have played in world cups and they look absolutely dreadful. We have others who look like they've won a competition to play.  Any good manager would have changed the shape or personnel immediately. Mourinho did it after 9 mins once and said after game he got it wrong and needed to make changes.

Meanwhile we have Brendan  who claps and writes nothing in his notepad or stands with arms folded. We are getting completely overrun and the manager doesn't care.

We need wholesale changes or relegation is inevitable.

Edited by TrickyTrevLeftPeg
  • Like 3

Just now, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

I expect Ward will get stick for that save. 🤔😂

He’s capable of it. He’s very much a confidence player. Unfortunately he commits a brain fart then falls to pieces. 

1 minute ago, martyn said:

Castagne has been burnt a couple of times now yet no acknowledgement of it here where Thomas gets slaughtered. An absolutely bang average player overrated significantly on here.

Another good signing for us that’s being played differently to the team we brought them from.

Castagne is a brilliant left or right wing back but not a full back. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

I seriously wonder what ****ing instructions BR is giving before kick off.

"Right lads, we don't need to win this so just make sure you sit deep and keep it going sideways at the back. I don't want anybody taking any risks and going forward. The only win we need is most passing and possession."

Like what actually is our gameplan? We are absolutely shocking.

People talk about players downing tools, but Rodgers has as well. I really believe he wants the sack. Pure greed. He's throwing a hissy fit.