Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Newcastle (A) - EFL Cup - Match Thread

9 minutes ago, Sly said:

Daka has the touch of a baby elephant 

You know I agree his touch is dodgy, but in a brendan rodgers system you can't judge anyone. He makes you infinitely look worse when there's any sign of adversity. He's a quitter 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nod.E said:

Genuine question, what is our game plan here? Can anyone on here actually identify what it is that we are attempting to do?

It's one thing to try and fail to implement something, it's another entirely to seemingly have absolutely no idea what we are or what we want to try to do. 

No and worryingly I couldn’t really suggest anything to improve it. 

2 minutes ago, Elvis hammond said:

Castagne and thomas are so lost lol

I don’t get the love for Castagne. I mean he’s better than Thomas but he’s so far off peak Ricardo and Justin. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

Perez needs to come off. He's just standing about. He's absolutely awful. His performance so far has been nothing but shocking 

Same can be said for Barnes, Daka, Thomas, Albrighton, Timmy, Youri, Ndidi, Amartey, Faes.... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

Perez needs to come off. He's just standing about. He's absolutely awful. His performance so far has been nothing but shocking 

Get Mendy on for him and put Tielemans further up the pitch. 

3 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

Genuine question, what is our game plan here? Can anyone on here actually identify what it is that we are attempting to do?

It's one thing to try and fail to implement something, it's another entirely to seemingly have absolutely no idea what we are or what we want to try to do. 

We are working from the Clingon school of tactics