Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Newcastle (A) - EFL Cup - Match Thread

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

Wilf Ndidi and Danny Ward fairly decent.  

Luke Thomas was Pirlo the other week and J-Lo this week.  

Perez, Daka, Barnes and Tielemans are working, but we don't look too likely to score.

Still, we could have been 5 - 0 down after 15 minutes, so I live in hope.  :scarf:

Barnes????

Don't talk daft the guy is league 1 standard at best

• Like 1

Just now, Fox85 said:

Playing Barnes is like us starting with 10 men on the pitch.

Get him off offers nothing does more damage than good 

Why don’t we ever swap him to the right, just to mix it up a bit. Seems once the right back has got the measure of him , that’s it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hammo said:

Barnes is drained of confidence and worse than useless. Makes you wonder what he was doing during the World Cup break. Hideous.

Might help if he actually tries to support Thomas or be ready when the ball is played forward. He’s been allowed to believe his 5 min contributions are enough for this team 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CollinsLCFC said:

Now into the changing room so Rodgers can show the team some fashion accessory he bought from Amazon Prime during the first half. 

I’d love to watch a Leicester Amazon documentary on this season. 

Has anyone told the club about this potential revenue stream that might help our FFP. 

Barnes is absolutely woeful at the minute. What has happened to this bloke. He doesn’t dare trap the ball or try to control it and keeps letting it bounce in front of him!! That’s amateur level.

Bruno is taking the piss out of Tielemans.

Ndidi’s looking back to his old self but other than that and maybe Castange the rest have been average to poor.

Ward made a couple of saves so

hope it gets his confidence up. The saves I expected him to make tho

1 minute ago, Fox85 said:

Playing Barnes is like us starting with 10 men on the pitch.

Get him off offers nothing does more damage than good 

I rarely criticise our players, but I have to agree. Invisible doesn’t cover it.