Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Newcastle (A) - EFL Cup - Match Thread

2 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

Thomas is being left against Almiron and Trippier every time because Barnes is not tracking Trippier, I would swap Barnes and Albrighton so Albrighton can help Thomas and Barnes can run at Burns on a yellow card.

Is not just that. Thomas seems obsessed with placing himself in the opposition half as often as poss... sometimes even when we haven't got the ball.

He's been moved up to quick, missed a whole stage of his development (No u23 games pretty much) and has had no loans. It's so clear to see. 

2 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

Thomas is being left against Almiron and Trippier every time because Barnes is not tracking Trippier, I would swap Barnes and Albrighton so Albrighton can help Thomas and Barnes can run at Burns on a yellow card.

Thick twat would probably ask for it in the air to outjump him 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SecretPro said:

Everyone looks genuinely shite. 

How we managed top 6 two years on the bounce is anyone's guess looking at the pitch today.

Nowhere near the same team tonight as we had then.

• Like 3

Guest glasgowfox

I accept criticism at times.  Don't understand why so many fans seem to get pleasure in putting us down.  Think some people on here would rather slate the team than give them support...

6 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Rode out the storm and could have scored a goal if Daka wasn't such a pussyhole. Mission accomplished so far.

Do you really have to call him that? We don't need misogynistic comments like that. 

Just now, glasgowfox said:

I accept criticism at times.  Don't understand why so many fans seem to get pleasure in putting us down.  Think some people on here would rather slate the team than give them support...

Did you see anything too support though? 

It's not 0-0 because we defended well, it's 0-0 because they've somehow missed every chance!

We couldn't have complained to go in 5-0 down and that's mental

Just now, Muzzy_no7 said:

Spare a thought for our recruitment team of 2019 who chose to overspend on Perez rather than getting Jarrod Bowen for half the price. 

Bowen didn't pass Headmaster Rudkins personality test...

Just now, Tielemans63 said:

Screenshot_20230110_205900.thumb.jpg.715e921d35f69cf9d23bca3bdf2a1a78.jpg

He's not missing, he's just not very good. 

Has a run of scoring games against shit teams every season and we believe he's the messiah. Reality is he lacks ball control, skill, end product and anything close to a footballing brain. 

He's like a neanderthal chasing a dear. Run quick, get ball, smash, lose ball and repeat. 

• Like 1

Just now, taupe said:

Almiron is bloody quick, and ugly, but mainly quick. Thomas and Faes are having a tough time with him. I hope his injury isn't too serious... but perhaps enough for Howe not to risk him 2nd half ;)

He’s the ugliest man on planet earth, isn’t he? lol