Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Newcastle (A) - EFL Cup - Match Thread

Just now, WinslowFox said:

I want to say he's lost the dressing room and they've stopped playing for him but I'm not sure whether he actually has or if I'm just wanting it to be to make myself feel better and using it as a reasonable excuse.

Whether he has or hasn't the one thing remains he is well past done here.

They look it for me. Their desire and effort to track back or support a team mate is non existent. Our organisation is a complete mess 

We are ****ing shit and will go down unless we get rid of Rodgers. His management is at least 30% of the problem. Constant wrong and negative decisions and then massive brain farts like leaving Barnes as left wing back v both fulham and newcastle when he has never been capable of playing wing back. 

A few signings can't fix this, not that we'll actually make any. New manager and coaching team was needed, but its been left to rot, and for the sake of saving ten million to pay off Rodgers, we'll slip quietly into the championship instead. Appallingly short-sided from the club.

• Like 2

Guest Col city fan

I never thought I’d see the day when Vardy lost his confidence in front of goal. A combination of his mad missus and Brendan have done him over!

Shame to see a legend miss chances like that.

This club has become rotten to the core 

5 minutes ago, Diffco said:

In the driving seat to finish in champs league places, both brought on by capitulation into 5th. Nacho practically dragged us to the final. 

I’m not saying he’s fantastic and good enough but let’s also look at the shit on the pitch and the fact we’re skint and can’t buy anyone decent too there’s more to this mess than Rodgers