Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Newcastle (A) - EFL Cup - Match Thread

Just now, Col city fan said:

I never thought I’d see the day when Vardy lost his confidence in front of goal. A combination of his mad missus and Brendan have done him over!

Shame to see a legend miss chances like that.

And Father Time.

The bastid.

(FT, not JV).

1 minute ago, Lako42 said:

£100m training facilities and this manager uses them to create the most disorganised team I think I've ever seen. 

It's a complete failure 

How long will the board put up with these pathetic toothless performances before they look to replace Rodgers?

We will fall out both cups and the premier League.

Thr Managers an absolute blagger and the owner Top is shitting his self.

The players are not good enough and have no spirit. 

The Fans will not support this cretin of a manager

The good times are over!

Get strapped in for the next ride.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Look at the two 11s. There is barely anything between them. If we didn’t have a ridiculous injury record which may well just be everything to do with the plonker and his staff we would have a BETTER 11 and squad than them.

It is entirely down to Brendan and his staff that he hasn’t and isn’t getting more out of this squad and it somehow, once again creating a nightmare injury record. Just look at his time at Celtic and Liverpool, the injuries were there too. 

A better coaching staff and manager would without doubt get more out of this squad.

Whole club is in bits mate 

• Like 1

Just now, Hamilton Fox said:

He’s just played the last 2 games, he can’t play all the time now and most of the one he was played he’s been pretty crap sadly to say

Pretty hard to do your job when you don;t get the service.