Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Newcastle (A) - EFL Cup - Match Thread

Just now, jmono84 said:

He saved shots he should have but not shots which requires a good save.

His body shape for that second goal is comical.

He put himself in no man’s land and forced himself into a position where he was off balance and unsure of his positioning. Terrible. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, jim5000 said:

Bertrand was toss, Vestergaard was an emergent signing, and Soumare hasn’t worked out 🤷‍♂️

Emergency or not, Vestergaard is awful. Soumare has had 18 months and put in a handful of above average performances tops. 

Plus Praet and Pererz who it seems we overpaid for. Daka is raw but no better than when he landed.

Toss may be a bit strong but there's not too many hits in there - Castagne and Justin maybe - I'd suggest they were in motion before Brendan and he seems to be making them worse than when they landed (or more injured)

5 minutes ago, KingsX said:

I think you mean regressed?!

But I digress.

:D well actually you could say he's digressed from being a footballer to not being a footballer. But yeah... I meant regressed. Too late and too much of a painful evening to use the right words