Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Newcastle 2-0 LCFC - Post Match Thread

1 hour ago, Legend_in_blue said:

True but if we'd really put a shift in they were there for the taking imo.  They're not that great.  The difference is they were bothered, and we aren't.

Not that great? 3rd in the prem and aboslutely superior to us in every postion. Are you having a misguided laugh?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Nobody in the squad is playing well. Nobody is playing with confidence. Even Tielemans was poor tonight, getting absolutely steamrolled in midfield. The tactics aren't working. Why Brendan still insists on playing out from the back is a mystery when it has become abundantly clear that we are uncomfortable and nervy against any sort of press.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Why Brendan still insists on playing out from the back is a mystery when it has become abundantly clear that we are uncomfortable and nervy against any sort of press.

It is a mystery. All you have to do is apply alittle pressure and we'll give the ball away, just like their 1st goal. Ward and Ndidi cant pass. Contrast that to the acres of space behind their high press for the ball over the top and counter attacks.

• Like 1

No quality, no aggression, no organisation, constantly look like we're a man down. We are an objectively bad football team and we can absolutely get relegated this season.

Rodgers OUT. Rudkin OUT. Top - the clock is ticking, wake the **** up and stop trusting these amateurs.

• Like 2

There’s not much to be positive about really is there. I’m trying but there isn’t. We should have been 3-0 down after 20 minutes. 

Tough going at the moment but we’ve been spoilt being so good. Follow the lads through thick and thin. Just hope we’ve got enough to stay up 🤞

40 minutes ago, PAPA LAZAROU said:

Not that great? 3rd in the prem and aboslutely superior to us in every postion. Are you having a misguided laugh?

Got beat by League One Sheff Wednesday a few day ago.

Not Brendan’s fault that Top has let the squad rot and theres no competition in the squad for places and our best players are long term crocked or were sold without being replaced, and super Jamie Vardy is now 36 and has had a lot to deal with over the last few months with his wife being a grass being televised in a 2 park Channel 4 prime time special over Christmas :scarf:

• Haha 2

What can u say it was another useless performance, but what got me angry was really the lack of desire compared to the Newcastle side , they always looked like they had 3 extra players on the park . 
just a breakdown on some of our players.

timmy worst game I have seen him play was beaten so easily every time .

vardy I love the bloke but I think his time has come .

barnes he has gone from hero to zero , was useless , needs a good kick in the arse . 
daka don’t think he will ever make it in this league 

allBrighton , another fav of mine but he to has come the the end of his road 

Perez well he is only there because we have no one else, maybe a one legged player would be better 

and the rest , well they just floated throw the game , I am thinking we get relegated this year , we need some new recruits ASAP and a new manager. 
that’s my whinge , love my team but I can’t see I way out at present 

Very very worrying times. We are sliding back down to where we were before the WC. If the teams below us start picking up points we will be back in the muck within a matter of weeks. I can just sense its gonna get toxic again and this time we might not get out of it. It sounds doom & gloom because it bloody is. We can't let this happen we can't. Rogers looks down again. we've been here before haven't we?

2 hours ago, jim5000 said:

Got beat by League One Sheff Wednesday a few day ago.

Not Brendan’s fault that Top has let the squad rot and theres no competition in the squad for places and our best players are long term crocked or were sold without being replaced, and super Jamie Vardy is now 36 and has had a lot to deal with over the last few months with his wife being a grass being televised in a 2 park Channel 4 prime time special over Christmas :scarf:

You lost me the moment you put " not Brendon's fault " I mean seriously?:D

5 hours ago, Parafox said:

Couldn't even be arsed to kick either of our cats after that. 

Going to bed now to lie awake through several hours of the wife snoring whilst I try to imagine something positive.

I don't hold out much hope of either sleep or positivity.

Something wrong in the air in Leicester, you decided not to kick...just like LCFC players since W.cup.

Cats have got nine-lives...wonder how many this motley crew of players have.

4 hours ago, sylofox said:

I hated his football before we won the cup. It never cut it with me. I hate his game plan and his borefest. I just want him gone. Can't say what I truly think as I get banned for it lol. Just please sack him before he relegated us 

Agree..I actually thought he was clever enough and he would change it up according to needs...

He has shown he really has no idea of how to change things..up,down or around.Je is totally lacking in football nous,for a top PL manager,he just runs with the below average flow & descisions. Plus the players can't hide behind Rodgers follies,they are payed to also bring their wares to the table..The first is basic skills & thought.

We are a yard off the opposition we can’t pass a ball forward without loosing it too many players jogging around! If I see Rodgers just clapping at the side lines again I’m going to punch my tv through wtf does he think that achieves? We need a manager to take us back to basics the players we have just ain’t good enough for this possession football!! Thomas shouldn’t be anywhere near the first team and if tielemans won’t sign a contract shive him in the reserves and forget about him! How Rodgers deals with players is just laughable! I can see us loosing the next 3 games and him still be in a job! He clearly wants the sack with what he’s saying in the press and the teams and the way he’s playing! Why won’t the board sack him? And this no money bullshit seriously what aload of crap! 

Edited by Thebluefox85

9 hours ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Pre WC we had a run of games against teams in the bottom 6. Post WC we've played 4 games against teams in the top 7. 

Hmm, good point well made haha. Guess it shows how far we are behind the top teams and how important it is we beat the teams round the bottom/us.