Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Newcastle 2-0 LCFC - Post Match Thread

1 minute ago, Lcfc Jordan said:

You aren’t going to win many games with that back 4 unfortunately 

A better coached team would have scored against them. They're not all that at defending. Instead we have this predictable team selection, shape and performance again and again and again.

3 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

67% pass accuracy when it went 2-0. Tielemans playing with 10 players that shit themselves as soon as they’re pressured.

Need ****ing Harry Potter to be able get anything out of this team.

Youri got ran ragged by Bruno tonight if we’re being truly honest 

• Like 2

Our aim now is just to stay in the league, we are really that bad. I have seen nothing that could convince me that we have the desire let alone the technical ability to win games any more. A pass rate of 67 percent is abysmal at any level. This team is a car crash. Appalling at every level.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, dhermon said:

Why the hell would you bring on Mendy with 6 minutes to go and not 1 of the kids and say right here have a crack just annoys the shit of me!

If there are some issues in the changing room then he probably wouldn’t bring any inexperienced youngsters into the game  - wouldn’t be fair 

2 minutes ago, kristianity77 said:

Surprisingly calm about it all.  I'm past caring.  Until something changes with the club, I'm distancing myself from it.  It's just not worth the time, money or even effort any more.

Exactly how I feel. "Not bothered", nothing bothers me now, need him gone to get the energy back and some excitement. I am still abstaining from going, so much so that if he's still here in the summer I won't be renewing my season ticket. 

Please Brendan, leave and give me my club back. 

• Thanks 1