Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Newcastle 2-0 LCFC - Post Match Thread

2 minutes ago, TJQuik said:

A better coached team would have scored against them. They're not all that at defending. Instead we have this predictable team selection, shape and performance again and again and again.

Newcastle have the best defensive record in the league. 

I think it's fair to say that whoever Emlyn Begley is, he/she/it/they is not our greatest fan:

"Substitute Jamie Vardy missed two glorious chances to get Leicester back into the game but their performance merited nothing.

"It was another miserable night for Brendan Rodgers' side, who have only beaten MK Dons and Gillingham since the break in their season in November."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64149054

Don’t know what I’m more pissed of with. 

The lack of funding from the owners this season to strengthen the team. 

The fact that Clown Rodgers is still our manager. 
He hasn’t got a clue. 

That Armety and Ward are still being picked for the team. 

That we have so much crap deadwood players were never going to shift as nobody will want them. 

That no decent player is going to want to sign for us due to the mess we are in. 
No good having a state of the art Training ground if we can’t do anything on match day. 

Or that Vardy has now passed it.

I know it was only a cup game and the league position means more but that was a poor performance. 

Confidence has gone and a lot of the players have given up or no longer wanting to play for the Clown. 

Tough times ahead and if something doesn’t change soon then we are going down. 

• Thanks 3

That's made me angry, it really has!

That team that we put out tonight were utter garbage and what's worse is that it was probably our strongest possible team. We are rank and for as much as I can't stick Rodgers and he certainly shares a blame, there comes a time when the board and Top need to take responsibility because this squad was built by Rodgers under their watch and it's not good enough. It's not been good enough for a while now even with everyone fit. 

The salt in the woumd really is been sitting for the last two years watching everyone around us get stronger while we regress and I'm not buying the "there's no money" line anymore. There's no money Top? Well here's an idea, FIND SOME! That's litteraly your job! To improve is as a club and I refuse to believe that there is nothing that can be done. The more likely truth is that he doesn't know what to do and thats worse!

We're sleep walking into relegation, undoing all Khin Vichai's work! I refuse to believe that there isn't someone at the club who hasn't got a solution to stop it. 

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan

I hate watching this team.

Rodgers has sucked the life out of it. Amartey is shit and Faes looks like a bomb scare.

Barnes and Daka have zero confidence. 
The only shock is that we lasted to 60 mins.

The club is rotten from the core. It’s not the Leicester I came to love anymore.

Top needs to pull his finger out his arse and sort this mess out. Or sell up

Dreadful performance.

Not helped by Rodgers' Magician speech beforehand telling them he didn't think they could compete with the likes of Newcastle. I'd blame the players for showing no fight, but I have seen every one of those players fight tooth and nail for our club before, so it is something in how he is preparing them mentally.

If he doesn't want to manage this football club as he seems to be saying, he should go.

Edited by Golden Fox
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, HitchinFox said:

I think it's fair to say that whoever Emlyn Begley is, he/she/it/they is not our greatest fan:

"Substitute Jamie Vardy missed two glorious chances to get Leicester back into the game but their performance merited nothing.

"It was another miserable night for Brendan Rodgers' side, who have only beaten MK Dons and Gillingham since the break in their season in November."

Says it all really 

1 minute ago, HitchinFox said:

I mean it's pretty bloody honest isn't it? We didn't merit anything.

Absolutely shambolic.

All confidence has drained from every single player and the manager can't stop the rot.

I care, don't get me wrong, but there'd have been times when I'd be utterly fuming about this.

Life's too short. It is what it is.

Just don't expect much and you won't be let down.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, kristianity77 said:

Surprisingly calm about it all.  I'm past caring.  Until something changes with the club, I'm distancing myself from it.  It's just not worth the time, money or even effort any more.

Exactly this. I refuse to let it annoy me any more. More to life than letting it spoil another evening/day/weekend.