Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Newcastle 2-0 LCFC - Post Match Thread

11 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Lack organisation, trying to play a style of football that the players available can't play.

It's the kind of football that only works if your team is high on confidence and all round technic ability. Unfortunately I believe Rodgers is now deliberately forcing his players to play in a way they never will be able to perhaps deliberately to highlight the kind of players he wants versus what he has.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

I hate watching this team.

Rodgers has sucked the life out of it. Amartey is shit and Faes looks like a bomb scare.

Barnes and Daka have zero confidence. 
The only shock is that we lasted to 60 mins.

The club is rotten from the core. It’s not the Leicester I came to love anymore.

Top needs to pull his finger out his arse and sort this mess out. Or sell up

Welcome to my club. But I get a ban when I talk the truth. Sack him his footballs awful bore fest.we only play well when his backs to the wall and we go counter attacking.

His footballs awful. 

5 minutes ago, Goober said:

Our back 4/5 are garbage. Brendans been shite but he needs better tools than Amartey, Ward and Thomas.

*And so does the man who comes.to replace him.

I do agree but he has Vestergaard (who he signed) and Cags who he has frozen out. His choices certainly for the later.

Just now, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

Credit to Howe, as he has them very well drilled. But they have truly bullied us twice in recent weeks. They have fight, dog, energy and desire. We look utterly powder puff. And sadly, pretty disinterested. So whose fault is that? 

Ultimately always comes down to the Manager. 

3 minutes ago, adam95581 said:

What I don’t understand is how we went from looking like we were getting back to being more solid (pre WC) to the shambles we saw tonight (and most games post WC) 

Because we've been runbled or rather BR has. We lack most of the basics you need to win matches.

Ability, Pace, Height, Physicality, for starters then players who don't lose possession of the ball cheaply.

Then players who can break the lines, and a CF who wins the ball in the air and scores goals.

I worry for the rest of the season.

1 minute ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

Credit to Howe, as he has them very well drilled. But they have truly bullied us twice in recent weeks. They have fight, dog, energy and desire. We look utterly powder puff. And sadly, pretty disinterested. So whose fault is that? 

Comes from the manager ultimately, he looks disinterested, so how can the players look up to that? 

That was really grim - watching us right now is as bad as I can remember. Castagne has gone backwards - where is his attacking threat? The back two are a bombscare. Thomas unfortunately not up to PL standard. Ndidi has lost his edge, Tielemans doesn’t wanna be here, Barnes is so one-tricked and poor defensively, Perez and Albrighton just not good enough, Daka so isolated.

It’s time for Brendan to go and the board to front up with what’s happening to our club.