Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Newcastle 2-0 LCFC - Post Match Thread

If he isnt sacked tonight we deserve everything we get.

**** knows what is going on. 

If you listed all the shit he does wrong you'd be here all day. But saying 'there's 5 people starting tonight who wouldn't be if we had less injuries' is ****ing woeful. You're never going to win after that and the players are all.just undermined. You have to blow some ****ing wind in their sales you midget. Give them the 'everyone is expecting us to rollover' chat and tell them to smash guimaraes and joelinton first 5. But no, we tip tap, drop off and give up 3 chances in the first 5 mins.

Hes ostracized anyone with any bollocks or bite like Soy or Mendy.

He's killed Iheanacho over the past 18mths for no reason.

He's spent all the £210m weve got in transfer fees during his tenure on shite like soumare, vestergaard, bertrand, daka and left us with a squad that is a frankensteins monster of old, injury prone, disinterested and not good enough players who we cant shift.

He didnt sign our only remaining best players, they were already here.

He doesnt blood youngsters unless forced

He persists with wrong decisions and is constantly 1 step behind.

He doesnt get ahead of the game with changes In the game.45 and 55 changes games proactively not 65 and 75 brendan. Its not hard.

**** off into the midget bin and do us all a favour.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The most disappointing thing for me is, even with the players out injured there's no plan B. 

We just keep doing the same thing and expecting different results. 

We are desperate for a few signings to give the team a lift and give us some different options. 

I think my new rule will be if Perez is on the pitch I won't bother watching.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Bob Hazels shorts said:

Perez had to protect the vulnerable Thomas as Barnes has the defensive ability of a traffic cone

….so BR takes Thomas off and plays HB as WB 

Too ridiculous for words 

Needed a goal or two and whilst he cannot play that role, Thomas certainly won’t be getting us a goal.

Even if Rodgers was suddenly handed £200 million to spend, who would actually trust him to use it wisely given his track record?

The fact is that as a manager he is no longer capable of inspiring or coaching this team - even a fully fit team - to a meaningful victory.

We were utterly outclassed by Newcastle tonight - to the point where even a massive egotist like Rodgers must surely question his own abilities.

Yes, most of the players were dreadful but the manager is as effective as a damp towel at the moment and has been for most of the past two years - ever since Arsenal started sniffing around and he signed that lucrative contract.

I see no way that he can regenerate this team. Lose against Forest and he simply has to go.

• Like 3

I’m not one of those blaming the manager.

We did need 5-6 players last summer. We got one.

We need minimum 4 players this window. We haven’t signed one yet.

We’ll need a minimum of 5 players in the summer window, plus whatever shortfall we carry forward from this window and the last.

I can’t see that happening and that worries me deeply.

Meantime that was one of the most abject performances of the last decade. We are so poorly equipped to play against hard-pressing, powerful, physical teams. That weakness of ours has gone on since Maguire left, possibly longer. It should’ve been fixed by now, as I’m sure Rodgers both knows and argues.

I think a couple of days away from FT might be good for my psyche!

• Like 3

I've been a City supporter for over 50 years... this is the most despondent I've been since we were obviously going to be relegated to League 1. There's low points and then there's this. 

I've placed so much hope and trust in BR but, ultimately he's a little money grabbing fake, as has been shown during his management at Celtic and Liverpool.

They saw through him. Why can't our board see the same?

He'll drag us down. 

Seems to me he has a CV acquired by luck rather than actual consistent achievements.

Edited by Parafox