Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MattFox

Notts Forest (A) - Pre Match

We couldn't play our way out of a wet paper bag, never mind a high press. So we really need to stop trying. BR won't do it but we should go more direct. Not hoofball. Just get it forward quicker and with more purpose. Play off Nacho and hope it's one of those days where everything sticks rather than bounces off him.

Edited by SouthStandUpperTier
  • Like 1

This will be no different to the FA cup defeat there last season.

Our players will be intimidated by the atmosphere  beforehand  and our fans will have been too "up" for it prior to kick off but come the game most will be asleep as usual.

Come the game both we will fold in true Leicester style.

Edited by Raj

I have no hope for this. 

Forest aren't good and have nothing up front, but when I've watched them at home they usually do look up for it and get a good backing from the crowd. I think a poor turgid 2-0 loss from a couple of soft goals.

If I see Iheanacho on the team sheet, and the likes of Barnes benched for a freshen up then I will hold a bit more hope. I'd have Daka and Ian up front, with Castagne and Thomas as wing backs

Dreading it. This will be a repeat of the FA cup trouncing. The only hope is that it will be the final nail in Rodgers coffin.

That said, what top manager would come here right now. The squad is poor, injury plagued, and an apparent lack of monetary resources to tackle these massive problems. Give us a break. 

8 hours ago, jim5000 said:

Dyche 🤣🤣🤣

Another one not good enough for our elite club, yeah I'll bet Zidane has his agent pestering Top to come here hourly.

And Pep? If only he hadn't signed that contract...

We need a manager who is experienced in relegation battles and getting the best out of the mediocrity he has available not another "lets play like Real" dickhead who is incapable of adaptation or it seems even accepting evidential reality!

It may be a shock to many but Dyche is that experienced relegation manager we as a club with a very poor group of players need right now and no amount of wishing otherwise will change that fact.

In all probability he WIll go to a prem club in trouble and he WILL keep them up, and that may be at our expense.

I for one would welcome him with open arms.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2