Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MattFox

Notts Forest (A) - Pre Match

5 hours ago, Gamble92 said:

Are you all secret Forest fans?

The posts on this thread are a joke.

Why you making Brennan Johnson (2 goals, 1 assist in 18 games) sound like he's prime Ronaldinho?

Did you see how we made Dan Burn look last night?

I like your positivity but our current form is nothing short of horrendous with a soft under belly and zero goal threat 🙈

11 minutes ago, Tomlcfc133 said:

My team would be

Iverson

Ndidi Faes Soyuncu

Castagne Braybrooke Youri Mcateer

Ayoze

Iheanacho Daka

mcateer and braybrooke starting and they’ll show more passion and fight than any of the others

Prefer Rodgers to be in charge 😂

This could probably be the most humiliating defeat of the season. I can genuinely see them run riot, it could be shades of the championship when they stuffed us 5-1 or something. We’ve got nothing left to give I don’t think, and I think Brendan knows full well this will be it if he loses. 

It is a bit like one of those scenes in a movie where someone is holding onto another person dangling off the side of a building about to plummet to their death…. Tops got hold of Brendan’s small hand, but he’s sweating like Prince Andrew at an under 18’s disco, and it’s hopeless him even trying to hold on as he knows the situation impossible to salvage, however they exchange a few final words before the person dangling eventually falls to their death.