Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MattFox

Notts Forest (A) - Pre Match

14 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

I'd rather have won the FA Cup and Premier League than have been the embarrassment they've been for 30+ years.

We also smashed them 4-0 earlier in the year.

Sorry for this Pro Leicester post thats not very kind about our shit neighbours. Looks a bit out of place on Foxestalk.

Glad your positive and happy with the current  situation we are in.

Good on you...

If Thomas plays we get hammered, if Timmy moves to LB and either Brunt or Albrighton move to RB then we have a small chance. For me it's as simple as that regardless of what else is out there further up the field. (I'd like for Barnes to also get replaced but I don't think we have anyone that can play there at the moment, except for maybe Vardy out wide left, Daka in the middle and Nacho on the right, Perez is just a non-player for me, doesn't effect the game at all)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Winstonthedog said:

A match about .... passion ... pride and playing for the fans .... can't see any of it at the minute ...  

...they were up for it last time, KDH needs to give the team talk, as Rodgers will probably seek to give a dissertation (in the dressing room) on the the price of fish!!!

21 minutes ago, hejammy said:

If Thomas plays we get hammered, if Timmy moves to LB and either Brunt or Albrighton move to RB then we have a small chance. For me it's as simple as that regardless of what else is out there further up the field. (I'd like for Barnes to also get replaced but I don't think we have anyone that can play there at the moment, except for maybe Vardy out wide left, Daka in the middle and Nacho on the right, Perez is just a non-player for me, doesn't effect the game at all)

I think start how you've said, then bring Barnes on if we need to

Just now, Devonfox1884 said:

Ward 

Amartey

Faes

Soyuncu

Albrighton

Mendy

KDH

Castagne

Tielemans

Iheanacho

Vardy

Don't want Thomas or Ndidi anywhere near the side at the minute. Ideally Amartey too but there are no other options.

..I can't see Tielemans being as effective further up the pitch, we have tried that and it did not work!!!

Pretty much with that personnel you would rather have KDH in that position, helping out the midfield and supporting the forwards.

Youri pretty much coming from deep and not getting picked up suits him better.

14 hours ago, deep blue said:

I think is not so much that players don't want to play for us, rather that they don't want to play for Rodgers.

Well they haven’t vocalised that, when asked they’ve always backed Rodger’s, so if that’s the case they need to make their voices heard.

20 minutes ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Ward 

Amartey

Faes

Soyuncu

Albrighton

Mendy

KDH

Castagne

Tielemans

Iheanacho

Vardy

Don't want Thomas or Ndidi anywhere near the side at the minute. Ideally Amartey too but there are no other options.

I like this, not gonna happen though is it.

I'm.not going so theres a better chance of winning.

In the past, I've had one of our players have a heart attack on the pitch, another a riot at the end and the FA cup one were we got fecked.

Only good memory I have is Joachims run and goal from the half way line and we didnt even play Forest!!

Ward

Amartey - Faes - Soyuncu

Albrighton                                           Castagne

Ndidi - Tielemans

Perez

Daka - Iheanacho

Won't happen, but Barnes needs to be dropped and I don't think KDH will be fit enough to play. If he does, put him where Youri is, and play Youri further up. Maybe even play Mendy with Ndidi and have Youri as the CAM instead of Perez.

Please no Thomas, Albrighton or Perez near this team. Problem is sod all players left 

I think Mendy deserves a chance though and cags may as well have one for the road.

If we lose it will be really toxic...