Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MattFox

Notts Forest (A) - Pre Match

I'm beginning to wonder what happened with maddisons injury pre world cup, world cup and post world cup. If madders/br's (and mine at the time) obsession to get into the world cup has endangered city's ability to stay up by being untruthful about his injury in part or full then it'd be a travesty and hard to swallow.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rendon Bodgers said:

Hello everyone, just thought I'd have a little look on here to see how you're all feeling pre match. Blimey, bit dark isn't it. 

You seem to think Forest will win, it's likely butv we all know how unpredictable football csn be. 

The problem is that Forest play like they give a toss,on and off the ball,but our boys look like they are just going through the motions. Down to the manager really but he's just on rinse and repeat, sad thing is I can't see any other top club wanting him now, and taking him off our hands.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, foxgas said:

The problem is that Forest play like they give a toss,on and off the ball,but our boys look like they are just going through the motions. Down to the manager really but he's just on rinse and repeat, sad thing is I can't see any other top club wanting him now, and taking him off our hands.

Forest did just enough last night and are a still work in progress. You can guarantee they'll be up for it as will the crowd, the atmos will be intimating. Cooper is an incredible manager ( head coach) and has found a way to compete in this league after the thrashing we had at your place. It had to change and we're a different proposition now. I predict it'll be a lot closer than many seem to think, we have a lot of injuries as do you so I'd say a narrow win to Forest. 

I’m working in Nottingham & won’t be able to stand it if these beat us as I’ll get so much stick on my building site, on paper we have a much stronger squad & in my opinion should steamroll these like we did at our place ( 4-0 ) however these are playing as a team now after getting to know one another. I’m going scoredraw , up the city 🦊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Forest have put in okay performances against Chelsea (Potter), Southampton (20th) (which is debatable cos they were just as shit as them) and drew with Wolves (19th) in 90 minutes.

We were in a hell of a lot worse predicament before our last game against them and had even more negativity on here back then. 

I don't know why everyone is writing us off at all. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Looking at Instagram, I can see the lads have been practicing their quick passing and pressing in training. They seem to release videos of this before every match, but as soon as we kick off they cant play simple little passes and shit themselves if an opposition player even slightly moves in their direction

It’s the same video, just reposted 😂😂😂

53 minutes ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

This has been my issue with him from the day he came in, he made it clear this is nothing other than a job. There’s no attachment to the club or the fan base, he’s here to enhance his career and pick up a pay check and nothing more.

Rodgers was the original quiet quitter

6 hours ago, walkerleeds said:

If Barnes doesn't track back we get hammered**

Relative of Thomas? You could have a another left back as a left midfielder but wouldn't stop the fact that Thomas is just not ready for Premier league football. 

2 hours ago, Gamble92 said:

Forest have put in okay performances against Chelsea (Potter), Southampton (20th) (which is debatable cos they were just as shit as them) and drew with Wolves (19th) in 90 minutes.

We were in a hell of a lot worse predicament before our last game against them and had even more negativity on here back then. 

I don't know why everyone is writing us off at all. 

We've won at Forest in the league once in the past 50 years. That's why.

:knockyhat:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OntarioFox said:

We've won at Forest in the league once in the past 50 years. That's why.

:knockyhat:

Even that was by tarnished. They had to throw caution to the wind as they'd 'lost' anyway by not doing so. 

I despise this game so much. The football gods seem to have a glitch in the system of balancing out luck, like they tend to do with most fixtures.  I don't even enjoy the (home) wins. I've enjoyed the last 20 odd years not having to play them. I think it's saved my health, and my sanity.  I've dreaded this game. If we were top with max points and them bottom with zero, we'd still lose. Or, at best, contrive to draw a game from a certain win. 

Wake me up when it's over x

4 minutes ago, tickler28 said:

I think things need seriously changing up for this one in the wake of all our injured key players (again)...I'd go 5-3-2:

Ward

Albrighton 

Amartey

Faes

Soyuncu 

Castagne

Mendy

Tielemans

Perez

Iheanacho

Vardy 

Folk still picking Ward over Iversen....