Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MattFox

Notts Forest (A) - Pre Match

11 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Folk still picking Ward over Iversen....

TBF Ward pulled off some great saves the other night....right now I don't believe he's the problem....having 8 players injured including your best player, your captain, your most committed player and 3 full backs is the issue

• Like 2

Just now, tickler28 said:

TBF Ward pulled off some great saves the other night....right now I don't believe he's the problem....having 8 players injured including your best player, your captain, your most committed player and 3 full backs is the issue

He doesn't organise the defence, has terrible placement at times and is way too rash to come out of the box.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Game matters?

“It definitely does. I sensed that last year, and then the home game, the atmosphere was fantastic. I sense around this part of the world it’s a very big game and we respect that.”

Who the **** is we ? We the fans ? We respect a local Derby ? Cock head you and the players ARE Leicester City. Not some consultancy team hired in to manage things on an interim process. It’s us, Leicester, our. It’s a big game for YOU. Our players. Your fans. We respect that - **** off. - yeah people over analyse him but this pricks choice of words really don’t help. 

Don’t think he likes it down here tbf, he moved back to Cheshire as soon as he could get away with it.

Doubt he’s ever stepped foot in the city outside of a matchday

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OntarioFox said:

We've won at Forest in the league once in the past 50 years. That's why.

:knockyhat:

We've got similar records at each others ground over the past 20 years from what i remember.

Not sure why whats happened in the 70s and 80s really has any baring on this weekend. Last season fell at a perfect time for them, and the worst for us (with yet more injuries). If they were remotely decent enough to have got themselves in the Premier League over the past 8 years i'm sure that record would look very different,

We’ve looked better in the last couple of games when we’ve switched to three at the back. So I think we should start this one three at the back, time to throw Braybrooke into the firing line for me and see what he can do, we’ve got a lot of injuries so time to go for it. 
I’d leave Barnes on the bench for the start of this one, but bring him and Vardy on if we need a goal.

Ward

Castagne

Soyuncu

Faes

Amartey

Thomas

Ndidi

Braybrooke

Tielemans

Iheanacho

Daka

Get at them early, get into their faces and make it tough for them. I think overall we are a far better side than them, the only question for me is how we go with the home atmosphere if they get on too early and are loud. Desperately need an early goal to shut them up.

48 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

We’ve looked better in the last couple of games when we’ve switched to three at the back. So I think we should start this one three at the back, time to throw Braybrooke into the firing line for me and see what he can do, we’ve got a lot of injuries so time to go for it. 
I’d leave Barnes on the bench for the start of this one, but bring him and Vardy on if we need a goal.

Ward

Castagne

Soyuncu

Faes

Amartey

Thomas

Ndidi

Braybrooke

Tielemans

Iheanacho

Daka

Get at them early, get into their faces and make it tough for them. I think overall we are a far better side than them, the only question for me is how we go with the home atmosphere if they get on too early and are loud. Desperately need an early goal to shut them up.

So u want 5 at the back tree in midfield and two up front , what happened to ur opening sentence of 3 at the back ?

4 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

Ward

Castagne

Soyuncu

Faes

Amartey

Thomas

Ndidi

Braybrooke

Tielemans

Iheanacho

Daka

Scoring an early goal won't shut up the fans I'm afraid, the support home and away is fantastic. As for getting in our faces, with young Ryan Yates in the side you've got a master of the dark arts and he's not the only one. I'm amazed at the negativity on here, neither side is playing at their best so it's possible for you to get a draw. 

Seems like you lot aren't keen on the Mighty Reds, don't get it myself. 

1 minute ago, Rendon Bodgers said:

Scoring an early goal won't shut up the fans I'm afraid, the support home and away is fantastic. As for getting in our faces, with young Ryan Yates in the side you've got a master of the dark arts and he's not the only one. I'm amazed at the negativity on here, neither side is playing at their best so it's possible for you to get a draw. 

Lol 

13 minutes ago, Rendon Bodgers said:

I like it when other fans come on here with their points, I have ventured to your site and can say the hate for us on there is far greater, Ryan Yates isnt all that to be honest but like you say let's see what happens on the day come on Leicester 🦊

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Rendon Bodgers said:

No but scoring 4 will just like it did down here 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lanefox said:

Perez being out would force his hand to go 2 up front and then loads of you will complain about playing 3 at the back 

what about 4-4-2

Ward

Castange Amartey Faes Thomas

Albrighton Youri Nididi Barnes

Nacho Vardy

31 minutes ago, Rendon Bodgers said:

Scoring an early goal won't shut up the fans I'm afraid, the support home and away is fantastic. 

Alright Partizan Belgrade. The away end when you beat us 5-1 was having more fun then you lot

Edited by Tommy Fresh
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Vazman said:

I like it when other fans come on here with their points, I have ventured to your site and can say the hate for us on there is far greater, Ryan Yates isnt all that to be honest but like you say let's see what happens on the day come on Leicester 🦊

Generally there isn't any hate, obviously there are some who have a stronger dislike but it's more a local derby than any sort of grudge match. Clearly this game has a fair bit riding in it although with plenty of games left it's not settling anything. I've worked in Leicestershire all my working like, live in Derbyshire and support Forest so can tell you there's no rivally like Forest - Derby. Well there was until they became irrelevant. 

4 minutes ago, Rendon Bodgers said:

Generally there isn't any hate, obviously there are some who have a stronger dislike but it's more a local derby than any sort of grudge match. Clearly this game has a fair bit riding in it although with plenty of games left it's not settling anything. I've worked in Leicestershire all my working like, live in Derbyshire and support Forest so can tell you there's no rivally like Forest - Derby. Well there was until they became irrelevant. 

Anyone who knows the score knows it was always Leicester Forest before we went separate ways in the League. Derby came relevant for a short while.. notably recent times.

Cutest rivalry going between you two though😂😂😂😂😂

20230113_084306.jpg.c76cca18ce5b7ff1083dd3c884c31fc7.jpg

9 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Anyone who knows the score knows it was always Leicester Forest before we went separate ways in the League. Derby came relevant for a short while.. notably recent times.

Cutest rivalry going between you two though😂😂😂😂😂

20230113_084306.jpg.c76cca18ce5b7ff1083dd3c884c31fc7.jpg

Why bite? Do we never learn?!

The blokes clearly come on here to prove he doesn’t care let him crack on, stopping giving him the answers he’s come for 🙄