Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MattFox

Notts Forest (A) - Pre Match

Expecting another capitulation and writing down some of these names in our starting 11 makes you realise how far we have fallen, but for what it’s worth I’d go with something like this :

Ward

Amartey   Faes   Soyuncu

Albrighton  Tielemans  Mendy  KDH  Castagne

Iheanacho    Daka

• Like 2

And here we are, come full circle back to a must win game against Forest.

Not a chance we win this, they'll do to us what we did to them in October and what they did to us 11 months ago when Rodgers should have been sacked.

Don't watch it, do something else. We are done under this regime. What a disgrace, oblivion coming.

• Like 2

Iverson

Albrighton 

Soyuncu

Amartey

Faes

castange

Ndidi

Mendy

Perez

Nacho

Daka

We can’t have teams just walking through us anymore, especially from pissing throw ins.

Barnes and Tielemans have been woeful but need dropping because they haven’t got that fight in them. Soft!

Vardy can’t start. He’s missed massive chances in the last three games.

Edited by jmono84
  • Like 1

It's quite simple really. Lose this, sack the manager, make a couple of shrewd signings, and let Dyche inject some pragmatism and belief into the 11. 

I will take the humiliation if it triggers this series of events. 

Forest, do us a favour and pump us for 6. End this misery.

Sack Rodgers tonight

play

Iversen

Amartey Faes Soyuncu

Albrighton Mendy KDH Castagne

Tielemans

Iheanacho Vardy

Then get stuck in

We only need players on the pitch with a set of bollocks for the fight. Ignore rodgers and play for the fans.

Ndidi, barnes, thomas, daka, ward can sit on the bench and stay out of it.

Maddison can do whatever he is up to these days.

Im beginning to not care about team selection, tactics or watching. Its the same old, same old with a team utterly devoid of confidence and no prospect of anything changing. The days of looking forward to a match are diminishing rapidly 

14 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

Jesus. What a desperate set of surrender-monkeys we have as supporters. Yes, we are absolute bobbins right now. Yes, the manager is an issue. Yes, there seem to be issues around player investment. But there are 20 games to go!!! Yet some people on here are suggesting they’d like to see us lose to a relegation rival. Really? I take solace in knowing about 20 posters have tonight stated “I’m done”, which presumably means we won’t have to read their entitled, dummy-spitting bile on the forest match day thread. Every cloud ……. 

Spot on. I don’t know why I’m on this website late at night. It upsets me and I won’t sleep properly. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1