Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MattFox

Notts Forest (A) - Pre Match

9 hours ago, CosbehFox said:

I’d honestly prefer a banner just calling out his bullshit - the out banner just looks like fans annoyed with results.

I’m annoyed with his constant fibbing, his constant subtle use of language in we and I, his inability to motivate or unite. 

Would that fit on one of them there honesty flags

Is there another rivalry in the country where one club, despite having had a clearly superior squad for so long, so consistently loses its bottle and fails to deliver a result away from home?

Even when we’ve been in the league above we got humbled there. Today is going to be another painful day in Nottingham for us, I expect.

And if there’s a Leicester squad with the propensity to be so mentally fragile that they crack on the big occasion, it’s

this one.

3 hours ago, Marmite said:

We just need to survive that first 10 minute onslaught as they will come straight out of the traps. Once we calm the game down it could go our way 

We should be ok......we always start so brightly......attacking from all angles, imposing ourselves. :ph34r:

44 minutes ago, JimmyC74 said:

It hasn’t been a good campaign, agreed but, get a result today #lcfc and it will forgive a lot….well some😜Never felt more like singing the blues…..

And there lies one of many problems within our fanbase.

The 4-0 win against them earlier in the season is arguably why he's still here now and why nothing has changed.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1