Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MattFox

Notts Forest (A) - Pre Match

Is this a must win game for Brendan? Or will we just continue to flounder with him in charge.

If this was Ranieri he would have been sacked by now, so why are we giving Brendan so much more time to turn it around? 

Edited by Happy Fox

Guest glasgowfox

Just woke up, has the game been changed and we are actually away to a combined Real Madrid, Manchester City and Barcelona team....ffs its Nottingham Forest!!  If we don't beat them then yes we are in trouble but let's not build them up to be some kind of world beaters ffs...

5 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Is this a must win game for Brendan? Or will we just continue to flounder with him in charge.

If this was Ranieri he would have been sacked by now, so why are we giving Brendan so much more time to turn it around? 

To spite you

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Don't see where we score a goal from today, certainly not more than one and I suspect there'll be no clean sheet. Scratching about for a point at best, is harrowing.

This is where Big Wout Faes makes amends for Anfield with a hat-trick! All from Albrighton set pieces! 
3-0 win and we’re all happy :beer:

3 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

To spite you

To spite Iheanacho to spite the fans ultimately the amount of power invested in Rodgers making him untouchable so it seems will leave the club in a worse off place, I am not at all saying that Rodgers is a bad manager I appreciate his achievements with us but his time is up! This cycle has ended, we need to part ways for both parties sanity.

• Like 1

Just now, Happy Fox said:

To spite Iheanacho to spite the fans ultimately the amount of power invested in Rodgers making him untouchable so it seems will leave the club in a worse off place, I am not at all saying that Rodgers is a bad manager I appreciate his achievements with us but his time is up! This cycle has ended, we need to part ways for both parties sanity.

Hey, I agree, the cycle is over, but I just don’t see him going until the Summer and, pray it’s not too late.

1 minute ago, Aus Fox said:

This is where Big Wout Faes makes amends for Anfield with a hat-trick! All from Albrighton set pieces! 
3-0 win and we’re all happy :beer:

Really hope so, such games like this ought to muster up that extra bit of difference that has been so badly lacking. We are on our arse though, it's so frustrating.

• Like 1

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Hey, I agree, the cycle is over, but I just don’t see him going until the Summer and, pray it’s not too late.

Maybe the club doesn’t see how frustrated the whole situation is, maybe it has to be toxic from us for them to wake up to the reality of the situation?

I am not saying Top has his head in the sand or is living in a cave, they will know it’s not been a good season thus far. If our aim is Top 10 which Rodgers has stated, then so be it but I am not even seeing us getting there at all. We will be closer to the bottom three than the Top half imo.

I think if we make a change now it will do the world of good for the club, and Rodgers stock will be good enough to get a club he wants to manage next.

The only positive we can take from getting mullered by Forest is that it should be the end of Rodgers. If we lose today, I want it to be lethal and give Top no choice. 

There's a niggling feeling I have though that the man's bullet proof and he'd still be here next game , even after a 5-0 trouncing. 

We've reached the pits and I don't know how we've got here so fast! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Maybe the club doesn’t see how frustrated the whole situation is, maybe it has to be toxic from us for them to wake up to the reality of the situation?

I am not saying Top has his head in the sand or is living in a cave, they will know it’s not been a good season thus far. If our aim is Top 10 which Rodgers has stated, then so be it but I am not even seeing us getting there at all. We will be closer to the bottom three than the Top half imo.

I think if we make a change now it will do the world of good for the club, and Rodgers stock will be good enough to get a club he wants to manage next.

I suspect the fact the slump was halted before the WC has bought him more time, a belief he can do it again

34 minutes ago, Matt said:

And there lies one of many problems within our fanbase.

The 4-0 win against them earlier in the season is arguably why he's still here now and why nothing has changed.

Think you are being a bit unfair chap.

just a fan, nervous about a game with our local rivals given our poor form (non-derby, non-rivals according to some), posting comments about wanting us to turn-up today.

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Really hope so, such games like this ought to muster up that extra bit of difference that has been so badly lacking. We are on our arse though, it's so frustrating.

Yes, on our arse completely and spread very thinly. Today is going to be further confidence sapping and the best i can see is a draw, and i think thats going to take something like a Tielemans special as i cant see where else goals come from. The only consolation i see is that it reinvigorates the board to act, either to get bodies in or to change the direction of the management.

Hard to believe i was so up for this game just before the world cup. Fair play to anyone travelling. 

2 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

I suspect the fact the slump was halted before the WC has bought him more time, a belief he can do it again

Yes true, I guess wins breed confidence but we don’t have Maddison bailing us out of trouble this time round I don’t see him being fit till March time imo, statistically we don’t draw many games, we either win or lose.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Yes true, I guess wins breed confidence but we don’t have Maddison bailing us out of trouble this time round I don’t see him being fit till March time imo, statistically we don’t draw many games, we either win or lose.

I think we should get used to not having Maddison in the squad.