Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MattFox

Notts Forest (A) - Pre Match

8 hours ago, TrentFox said:

Jesus. What a desperate set of surrender-monkeys we have as supporters. Yes, we are absolute bobbins right now. Yes, the manager is an issue. Yes, there seem to be issues around player investment. But there are 20 games to go!!! Yet some people on here are suggesting they’d like to see us lose to a relegation rival. Really? I take solace in knowing about 20 posters have tonight stated “I’m done”, which presumably means we won’t have to read their entitled, dummy-spitting bile on the forest match day thread. Every cloud ……. 

Definitely one of the 34 who voted don't sack Brendan.

Edited by elvisfmcfly
Numbers doubled from 17 to 34 perverts.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, elvisfmcfly said:

Definitely one of the 17 who voted don't sack Brendan.

Nope. Been ‘out’ for ages. But I don’t want the team, or him, to lose. I’d far sooner he won every game, got to stay  and I had to suffer him. 

• Like 2

I think, alongside Man City on Boxing day last year (although when we scored our 3rd, I thought we were going to win), I've not been so unexcited about going to a football match in my life.

I'd have sold the tickets, but the kids are desperate to go.

I've been to the City Ground a lot (my ex was a Foreat season ticket holder, I secretly supported the opposition), but can't remember being there when we've won.

I think my last Leicester game there was the 2-2 when Kasper was sent off? 

Was there for the 0-0 in the FA Cup and the last ever Premier League game Forest played at home before relegation. They still beat us didn't they?

But my abiding memories are Paul Reid scoring an own goal in the ZDS Cup Northern Final and...Lars Bohinen scoring from a mile out as they beat us 4-0 in the old Division 1, live on ITV on a Sunday afternoon. 

I can feel one of those happening again.

Guest Col city fan
Just now, Paninistickers said:

Eh? He's absolute shite. He couldn't wipe demarai Grays arse

Then you clearly don’t know your football. 

1 minute ago, tom27111 said:

I think, alongside Man City on Boxing day last year (although when we scored our 3rd, I thought we were going to win), I've not been so unexcited about going to a football match in my life.

I've been to the City Ground a lot (my ex was a Foreat season ticket holder, I secretly supported the opposition), but can't remember being there when we've won.

Was there for the 0-0 in the FA Cup and the last ever Premier League game Forest played at home before relegation. They still beat us didn't they?

But my abiding memories are Paul Reid scoring an own goal in the ZDS Cup Northern Final and...Lars Bohinen scoring from a mile out as they beat us 4-0 in the old Division 1, live on ITV on a Sunday afternoon. 

Yeah only beat them on the very last day last minute to secure a play off place. How you forgot that?

The 0-0 we took them back to the KP and beat them 4-0. 

We also beat them 3-2 at the city ground after letting them score.

Just now, Gamble92 said:

Yeah only beat them on the very last day last minute to secure a play off place. How you forgot that?

The 0-0 we took them back to the KP and beat them 4-0. 

We also beat them 3-2 at the city ground after letting them score.

I was just mentioning the ones I'd been to :thumbup:

• Like 1

Just now, Col city fan said:

Then you clearly don’t know your football. 

Tripe. Wtf has Brennan Johnson ever done to compare himself to medium level PL wingers such as the likes of Gray? Or this Leeds lad Gnoto? Or Even McNeil of Burnley. Or Ayew. And on and on and on

Johnson is fcking shite and contributed zilch to the PL other than huge laughs

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gamble92 said:

Yeah definitely stay away Saturday then lol

The finest game of football I've ever witnessed in Nottingham was just across the Trent.

The win against County in the ZDS Northern Semis to get us to that game with Forest.

What a night! 

I think I've still got a pair of socks drying out on the radiator from that game lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

They beat us in 99 and had a pitch invasion to celebrate 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Tripe. Wtf has Brennan Johnson ever done to compare himself to medium level PL wingers such as the likes of Gray? Or this Leeds lad Gnoto? Or Even McNeil of Burnley. Or Ayew. And on and on and on

Johnson is fcking shite and contributed zilch to the PL other than huge laughs

Exactly the profile of player to score against Leicester then!

• Like 1

Back the lads as long as they give it their all Saturday. If they don’t then it gets toxic. I won’t be waiting for the full time whistle anyway if it’s anything like last year. Buck stops with the board for me - spineless and have put nothing back into the playing squad so can’t even look the manager in the eye and tell him to walk.

• Thanks 1

Only chance we have is we can somehow magic Maddison back fit. With Maddison we could probably still be 10th-12th this season even though we are rubbish. Without him for a serious length of time and we become as bad as the shite below us and it becomes a lottery if we stay up. 

54 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I think that this will be it won’t it? We lose this and we’re in serious shit. In the real world, he loses then there is absolutely no way at all he survives. 

But it seems this isn't the real world!

Top clearly will not sack him, the media will not see what is obvious and eventually it will be everyone elses fault when we are inevitably relegated!

Mafia boss John Gotti was called "the teflon don" cos no charges ever stuck.

This fraud of a manager has taken a leaf out of his book it appears.

Rodgers - the teflon dwarf.

We look so flat and unfortunately, our defence looks so weak again. 

If Forest are up for it, then we will struggle and likely lose without much of a fight.

If Forest have another off day (very possible!), then we could steal a 1-0, if Faes returns to form and Tielemans has a good day. 

I do suspect a heavy loss will actually be Rodger's last game though. If Top doesn't act, then things will get very toxic indeed. 

1 hour ago, Nod.E said:

It's quite simple really. Lose this, sack the manager, make a couple of shrewd signings, and let Dyche inject some pragmatism and belief into the 11. 

I will take the humiliation if it triggers this series of events. 

Forest, do us a favour and pump us for 6. End this misery.

Dyche 🤣🤣🤣