Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MattFox

Notts Forest (A) - Pre Match

8 hours ago, TJQuik said:

Peppa Pig

Rizzo the rat

Barry

Paul

A labrador called Steve

Jar Jar binks

Guy Fieri

A bag of pickled onion space raiders

Perez

Pope John Paul II

Foghorn leghorn

Id swap Perez for Bluey personally...

50 minutes ago, FoxTimmy2 said:

Did anyone else notice how Ward was having with Dan Burn while being down 2-0. Says it all really…

Yes, I’d like to think he was saying, you better be careful son ‘cos I’m going for this with knees up and fists flying! Sadly that was senior league in my day!

2 hours ago, willie-bell-in-rothley said:

for good reason

....considering he says that is his position, and he needs players ahead of him, it seems churlish not to implement such a formation at this moment!!!

All other formations are not working,  we push two upfront and get 80 minutes out if Barnes, because at the moment he is a luxury that we are carrying. 

A 5-2-1-2,  with Rodgers preferred WingBacks pushed on,  would give us the width and extra cover that we need. This would require Soyuncu coming back into the fold and Wilf sitting infront of the backline. 

• Like 1

A genuine 6 pointer. 

If we lose:

Forest go above us, lose by a goal  more than Leeds and they do too. Four of the sides around us play each other so only draws can save us from dropping 4/5 places. 

Surely the trigger gets pulled on Sunday morning?? 

He has to go before surely? Why wait for the inevitable defeat to come? Either way I think he’s finally a dead man walking, 12 months too late mind……. But we can’t be allowed to go into this game as we are, they will ****ing murder us and it will be rancid. 

• Like 1

I'm certain we'll lose this game. Forest are rubbish but they are at least showing some fight. Their pitch is quite open to the elements and I genuinely think we're so soft that we'll not fancy a gritty game in a cold stadium, with rain lashing down, and a strong breeze blowing across the pitch from the Trent. I fear that this result may plunge us very deep into the brown stuff. 

Edited by ian__marshall