Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MattFox

Notts Forest (A) - Pre Match

10 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

I don't know how we can watch the absolute disgrace served up game after game from us and sneer at him. We would have a better chance of survival under him than this clocked out dosser.

Dyche is Proper Football Man territory. If we appoint him we are basically joining the WBA, Crystal Palace, Sunderland merry-go-round and will end up with Alan Pardew and Steve Bruce over the next few years, closely followed by Gerrard and Lampard when they join the collection of failed English managers that keep getting appointed for no reason.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lako42 said:

Only positive is I won't be there this year to watch BR and his surrender monkeys get humiliated. 

"surrender monkeys".... haven't heard that for a while. But, yeah, on current form a dicking does look on the cards.

3 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Different team. They got rid of the guys who got them promoted, and look at them now.

It's a different game anyway.

A one off cup game is so different to a standard league game. They also knocked Arsenal out of the FA Cup last year remember, lost 5-0 against them this season. Not saying we're gonna do that, of course, but I'm just highlighting a cup game can't be compared to a league game.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MalletFox said:

I hate to say it, but the writings on the wall with this one isn’t it!? With how we’ve performed since the World Cup break it’s the most obvious home win you can predict in the entire fixture list this wkend.

Brendan is back to his sulking best, the team look entirely de-motivated, devoid of ideas, fight, energy, confidence, structure [add any further descriptors here].

Add to that a home team who will be out for revenge after their 4-0 mauling at the KP and a home crowd frothing at the mouth, it’s 100% going to happen that we roll over and get our tummies tickled here like the little weak pathetic bunch of boys we are!

No

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

Johnson is gonna have a great day. Turn Thomas inside out and Barnes won't track him back.

Are you all secret Forest fans?

The posts on this thread are a joke.

Why you making Brennan Johnson (2 goals, 1 assist in 18 games) sound like he's prime Ronaldinho?

• Sad 1