Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MattFox

Notts Forest (A) - Pre Match

4 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

Are you all secret Forest fans?

The posts on this thread are a joke.

Why you making Brennan Johnson (2 goals, 1 assist in 18 games) sound like he's prime Ronaldinho?

We made Dan Burn (0 goals, 0 assists) look like Prime Ronaldinho yesterday tbf.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, PhillippaT said:

But what if we want to be sad? :P /s

Ah well, that's another story! Be sad away. Me, I'm here for the bantz.... and a bit of moan with my brethren, people who share my experiences, my joys and woes, that accept me for what I am.... or something ;) 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Just received the transcript of tomorrow's press conference.

Brendan Rodgers - Pre-Match Press Conference vs Nottingham Forest

Maddison?

“He's had a minor set back.”

Maddison timeline?

“There’s no timeline on it. It’s day to day. He’s working with the medical team. We want him back as soon as possible. I’ve got no timescale on it.”

Transfers?

“The club are working hard behind the scenes. We have a very small squad and we need some additions. We know the owners haven't got funds like a West Ham, Aston Villa or Newcastle, so it's tricky.”

Local derby?

“It’s the type of games you love to play in. You just have to stay calm. You are playing with emotion and you have to defend strong and maximum concentration. If you start well, it can lead to tension in the ground. It should be a great game.”

FA Cup game last year?

“It was tough to take. We didn't show up on the day, the players were not performing to the levels expected. When you come to this place, you have to be ready from the start and we weren't. Tomorrow is a new game, another chance to get 3 points.”

Dewsbury-Hall?

“Unfortunately he is not going to be available this weekend. We will assess him again next week.”

Praet?

“He’s not been able to train yet. We are managing him day by day. We will have an update for you within the next week or so”

Pressure?

“Look, we all know we're not where we want to be. It's been tough. The owners have put their trust in me and I will do everything to reach our targets this season. We have a very small squad and a lot of injuries. It's very tough on the team”

Need for reinforcements?

“The owners know that we need some fresh players in the squad. Our squad is very small and the quality has not been great. But look, it's a tricky financial situation and we are doing what we can with the resources available.”

Fans mood?

“I fully understand the frustration of the fans. Results are not going our way. We have suffered with injuries and have a small squad. When things are going well, the fans are there and supporting us, but in these tougher periods, we need their support.”

Absolutely uncanny.

• Like 2

I’m sick of the same bollocks falling out of his mouth week in week out. It’s like he has a pair of salty hairy Tess Tickles sat on his tongue. Just piss off brendan and take your mate Bertrand with you. 

Edited by Pliskin

14 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Maddison?

Maddison timeline?

“There’s no timeline on it. It’s day to day. He’s working with the medical team. We want him back as soon as possible. I’ve got no timescale on it.”

Transfers?

“The club are working hard behind the scenes. We have a very small squad and we need some additions. We know the owners haven't got funds like a West Ham, Aston Villa or Newcastle, so it's tricky.”

Local derby?

“It’s the type of games you love to play in. You just have to stay calm. You are playing with emotion and you have to defend strong and maximum concentration. If you start well, it can lead to tension in the ground. It should be a great game.”

FA Cup game last year?

“It was tough to take. We didn't show up on the day, the players were not performing to the levels expected. When you come to this place, you have to be ready from the start and we weren't. Tomorrow is a new game, another chance to get 3 points.”

Dewsbury-Hall?

“Unfortunately he is not going to be available this weekend. We will assess him again next week.”

Praet?

“He’s not been able to train yet. We are managing him day by day. We will have an update for you within the next week or so”

Pressure?

“Look, we all know we're not where we want to be. It's been tough. The owners have put their trust in me and I will do everything to reach our targets this season. We have a very small squad and a lot of injuries. It's very tough on the team”

Need for reinforcements?

“The owners know that we need some fresh players in the squad. Our squad is very small and the quality has not been great. But look, it's a tricky financial situation and we are doing what we can with the resources available.”

Fans mood?

“I fully understand the frustration of the fans. Results are not going our way. We have suffered with injuries and have a small squad. When things are going well, the fans are there and supporting us, but in these tougher periods, we need their support.”

West Ham, Aston Villa or Newcastle, so it's tricky.” We the new Burnley.

23 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

Are you all secret Forest fans?

The posts on this thread are a joke.

Why you making Brennan Johnson (2 goals, 1 assist in 18 games) sound like he's prime Ronaldinho?

Because he's going to be playing against Thomas with no tracking back from Barnes.

We're usually good at making players look better than what they are recently. Yesterday an example when Dan Burn, a 6ft centre half, was able to dribble like Messi and score.

Forest aren't good though, I agree with your overall posts in this thread. It's an issue I have with people making out the other poor teams are suddenly better than us. I think we'll lose because they'll be up for it more but they haven't got more quality than us.

Edited by Fox92

3 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Because he's going to be playing against Thomas with no tracking back from Barnes.

We're usually good at making players look better than what they are recently. Yesterday an example when Dan Burn, a 6ft centre half, was able to dribble like Messi and score.

Forest aren't good though, I agree with your overall posts in this thread. It's an issue I have with people making out the other poor teams are suddenly better than us. I think we'll lose because they'll be up for it more but they haven't got more quality than us.

Well look back at the thread before the last time we played them. I'd be more worried if these clueless bunch thought we'd win

2 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

Nope just seems the players are going though the motions at the minute, I personally want to see two up front, some of Vardy’s better times have been with a fellow striker, (Nugent,Okazaki), going back 18 months ago him and iheanacho had 33 goals in 32 appearances when they both started. 

we won’t get that as we have to have Barnes starting, as good as he can be he is really limiting our options at the minute 

...I  would like to see a partnership of Barnes and Vardy upfront!!!

The successor to Vardy is Barnes, we need someone who can play upfront with him.

18 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

You're all just Aldi coffee in flask drinking, crap cheese and pickle sandwich in tin foil eating, 2014 Puma replica top 3 sizes too small for you, West Stand moaning twats aren't you

Um.... no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no and yes.... 'moaning twat', I'll fess up to.

Edited by taupe

10 hours ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Mendy Daka and Albrighton at full back? Christ on a bike.

Have you been drinking clown syrup? Three full backs? If it’s showing like that you’re seeing forum format error or being obtuse intentionally. You know where the players on that list, you figure it out.

I think this will be a tight game. I think Forest atmosphere will be intimidating. On a normal day I'd expect us to win, but the reality is anything could happen. Our performances are totally inconsistent. Which LCFC will turn up on the day?

21 minutes ago, 1884Man said:

I think this will be a tight game. I think Forest atmosphere will be intimidating. On a normal day I'd expect us to win, but the reality is anything could happen. Our performances are totally inconsistent. Which LCFC will turn up on the day?

It's just nervous energy as the World famous City are in town. 

2 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Maddison?

Maddison timeline?

Transfers?

Local derby?

FA Cup game last year?

Dewsbury-Hall?

Praet?

Pressure?

Need for reinforcements?

Fans mood?

Started reading this without reading your first sentence properly. Thought it was actually real.

• Haha 4

**** it... 

Anything other than his currently preferred one man strike force.

Ward

Amartey  Faes  Soyuncu

Albrighton Tielemans  Ndidi   Barnes

Iheanacho 

Vardy                    Daka

• Like 2