Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Nico González

40 minutes ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

How have you guys gone from not spending much to chucking €50m on one player, just seen Fabrizio Romano tweet about it. 

Maybe that’s what we will be doing come the summer 👀 one can dream. 

Net spend of bugger all the past two seasons to this one. We spent £100m ish in the summer too. 

• Like 1

This is a strange one, I just feel for that sort money we could surely get less of a risk in terms of injuries and position? For me this screams no plan, don’t know why? Is he also prominently a left winger? Obviously it isn’t done yet and actually I have a feeling it won’t be but if you were to tell me a week ago that we are going to blow 30m on an Argentinian international winger I would be buzzing. Yet I it’s not giving me that feeling, Can someone please explain why? 😂

1 minute ago, DezFox said:

This is a strange one, I just feel for that sort money we could surely get less of a risk in terms of injuries and position? For me this screams no plan, don’t know why? Is he also prominently a left winger? Obviously it isn’t done yet and actually I have a feeling it won’t be but if you were to tell me a week ago that we are going to blow 30m on an Argentinian international winger I would be buzzing. Yet I it’s not giving me that feeling, Can someone please explain why? 😂

Because you haven’t seen him play? :P

• Like 2

Some thoughts from fans on Reddit

"Especially first half of the season he missed a lot of games due to heel inflammation (don't know the proper name in english) and it was very frustrating cause he would sit out games out of the blue, like on thursdays he was match fit and the very next day he wouldn't be on the squad list. also most fans felt like he rested a lot to be ready for the world cup and that led to some hate towards him, but he's honestly our very best player and the only capable of scoring/creating kinda consistently."

"Last year he was great and miraculously healthy the entire season. This season though, he struggled a lot with injuries but he just came back and scored a winner vs sassuolo. We would be beyond stupid to sell him now."

"Gosh his debut for the NT... what a time to be alive. Late at 2am in the night, finding random streams in the UK just to watch those qualifiers."

"He was injured the whole season, played only 7 games so far. Nothing to do with Qatar, in fact he was so injured that he didn't go.
He's also better on the left, where he plays for Argentina. No idea why Fiorentina insisted on using him on the right."

"He was good last season but from what I know they're furious with him for how he acted in the first part of the season, mentally he never was in Florence but in Qatar.."

8 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Some thoughts from fans on Reddit

"Especially first half of the season he missed a lot of games due to heel inflammation (don't know the proper name in english) and it was very frustrating cause he would sit out games out of the blue, like on thursdays he was match fit and the very next day he wouldn't be on the squad list. also most fans felt like he rested a lot to be ready for the world cup and that led to some hate towards him, but he's honestly our very best player and the only capable of scoring/creating kinda consistently."

"Last year he was great and miraculously healthy the entire season. This season though, he struggled a lot with injuries but he just came back and scored a winner vs sassuolo. We would be beyond stupid to sell him now."

"Gosh his debut for the NT... what a time to be alive. Late at 2am in the night, finding random streams in the UK just to watch those qualifiers."

"He was injured the whole season, played only 7 games so far. Nothing to do with Qatar, in fact he was so injured that he didn't go.
He's also better on the left, where he plays for Argentina. No idea why Fiorentina insisted on using him on the right."

"He was good last season but from what I know they're furious with him for how he acted in the first part of the season, mentally he never was in Florence but in Qatar.."

So we need to worry about his attitude….great. 

5 hours ago, LestaLad said:

Owynn had the guy who wrote the footballitalia article on his podcast and he confirmed we’ve had a bid turned down, but then again he’s only got like 2k followers and followed by no one reputable, so is he the best source? I doubt it. €50-€60m seems very excessive also.

...they can keep him, not worth anything near that amount!!!

3 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...they can keep him, not worth anything near that amount!!!

Most fouled player in Serie A last season. There you go again about yet another player you’ve never seen until someone posted a YouTube compilation on FoxesTalk. 

048F0BA6-09F4-45B8-8CEA-C04C4593D568.jpeg

• Like 1