Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Nico González

Finally signing a winger. As everyone has said his injury record is worrying but he does look a top player. Let’s hope we get the signing over the line and he stays fit. 

having two wingers is really going to change the dynamic of our play. 

24 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

Whining when we don’t sign players, whining when we’re linked to players, I wonder what may happen if we sign a few.

I wouldn't bother trying, I gave up a long time a go. Just like the Forfana deal I imagine it'll be something like 20 up front with 10 in add ons and we did get Faes with the money but people forget that too.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

If he is injury prone and being played, then there probably is no credibility in the link/bid or anywhere near being accepted.

Add to that the fact they’ve opted to lob him on in the 70th minute of a cup game they were winning 1.0 and seemingly under little pressure… strange move if they were seriously considering selling

• Like 1

If he comes he will be good

The Danish lad will be useful to exchange with Luke

And we get the Harry clone Souttar

And then Cags sign a new contract to prank Simeone

Rainbows and stuff made of sugar form over the Leicester skyline

Finally we are all delirious with contented happiness juices

Why has this gone hot?

does anyone think that we don’t discuss personal terms with targets (well their agents) where we are serious about making a bid?

we’ve been told that fiorentina won’t accept £30m 

we know that we won’t pay much more because that’s how we roll 

looks like a stand off which will drag on and the longer it drags on, the more chance we could be gazumped 

IF the fella is very set on us then I’m very intrigued on a different  level ….

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Beechey said:

How did he look?

In the 20 minutes or so that he played:

Won 4 of the 4 headers he competed for - one of them was a chance in the box he maybe could have done better with

Got fouled 3 times - one of them he drew the defender in who completely took him out and got a 2nd yellow

He also at one point won a loose ball up high, got away from the defender and put in a good cross

• Like 2

Fiorentina owner has confirmed they've turned a bid down so at the very least it's reassuring to know we are bidding 25m plus for a player.

I'd love us to bring him in, think he adds a really different dimension to any winger we've had in years.

6 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

In the 20 minutes or so that he played:

Won 4 of the 4 headers he competed for - one of them was a chance in the box he maybe could have done better with

Got fouled 3 times - one of them he drew the defender in who completely took him out and got a 2nd yellow

He also at one point won a loose ball up high, got away from the defender and put in a good cross

Where was he playing when he came on as well @moore_94? Did he come on up top? Or play on the right? 

10 minutes ago, Foxes96 said:

Where was he playing when he came on as well @moore_94? Did he come on up top? Or play on the right? 

Mainly on the left drifting in to the middle

*Only time he has played on the left so far this season, like last season he has mainly been a right winger this season

Edited by moore_94
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Why has this gone hot?

does anyone think that we don’t discuss personal terms with targets (well their agents) where we are serious about making a bid?

we’ve been told that fiorentina won’t accept £30m 

we know that we won’t pay much more because that’s how we roll 

looks like a stand off which will drag on and the longer it drags on, the more chance we could be gazumped 

IF the fella is very set on us then I’m very intrigued on a different  level ….

He’s probably set on us as he’ll know he’s getting a big pay day to sit in our world class training setup