Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Nico González

56 minutes ago, frany104 said:

Finally signing a winger. As everyone has said his injury record is worrying but he does look a top player. Let’s hope we get the signing over the line and he stays fit. 

having two wingers is really going to change the dynamic of our play. 

Who else we signing then?

• Haha 2

I have a weird sense of dread about this. Can't shake the feeling it's just Ayoze Perez again only this time more costly in context. 

Hope I'm wrong. May just be anxiety speaking. Really not convinced, seen him a few times for Fiorentina and he's never stood out as exceptional. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

I have a weird sense of dread about this.

I understand that. Despite the good signings we've made, we have made enough mistakes to make you fearful. It seems like a lot of money to me (for our club anyway) Get it wrong and you'd feel we're defo screwed. 

I love the intent it shows but tbh I can't see it happening. 

If he’s injury prone in serie a you’d think he’d have problems with the pace of the game here.

Technical ability is good as there’s not an ounce of that between Barnes, Albrighton and Daka, the ball needs to stick up front not bounce off players but I do feel we need power as well not just a nice technical player as a Perez replacement.

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Anyone expecting him to be rapid is going to be in for a surprise btw. Not exactly the injection of serious pace the squad needs. 

He obviously isn't prime Vardy quick but I wouldn't exactly say he is lacking pace either

Enough to get away from defenders

https://football-italia.net/exclusive-why-gonzalez-hasnt-agreed-terms-with-leicester-city/

Fiorentina winger Nicolas Gonzalez still hasn’t agreed personal terms with Leicester City due to their desire to include a specific clause in the deal, sources tell Football Italia.

Sources tell Football Italia that Gonzalez has still not agreed to a contract with Leicester City due to their desire to include a clause that’ll allow them to lower his wages should they suffer relegation. The salary itself is not a roadblock and the winger still hasn’t made up his mind yet regarding the move either.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

https://football-italia.net/exclusive-why-gonzalez-hasnt-agreed-terms-with-leicester-city/

Fiorentina winger Nicolas Gonzalez still hasn’t agreed personal terms with Leicester City due to their desire to include a specific clause in the deal, sources tell Football Italia.

Sources tell Football Italia that Gonzalez has still not agreed to a contract with Leicester City due to their desire to include a clause that’ll allow them to lower his wages should they suffer relegation. The salary itself is not a roadblock and the winger still hasn’t made up his mind yet regarding the move either.

Jesus that's one way to instill confidence in potential signings 

Edited by Fox 4 Life

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

So fabrizio says terms agreed and now we have someone else saying not (and giving a good reason too) 

and there is no sign that we will agree a fee with fiorentina 

well at least it seems we’re trying ……

I wonder how many other players have a relegation clause …..