Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Nico González

I haven’t seen enough of Nico to know if this “better on the left” argument some Fiorentina fans are supposedly making is true, but the numbers don’t really bear it out.  At least as far as goal contributions are concerned.

4 hours ago, francis39 said:

im afraid not

alvarez shone in the wc and lautaro plays well aside from scoring

Got to be 

Lautaro Messi/Dybala Alvarez

I wont be surprised if Dybala is played on the winger positions too 
And it could also be 442, Lo Celso added backed to the MF too

Nico is the sub winger 

Thanks for that info. Sub winger is still pretty rockstar for little old Leicester. 

My fear is more that players just come for the money rather than to play. Look at the Chelsea team, they might as well rebrand to Mercenary FC. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

Thanks for that info. Sub winger is still pretty rockstar for little old Leicester. 

My fear is more that players just come for the money rather than to play. Look at the Chelsea team, they might as well rebrand to Mercenary FC. 

Think at his age though if he came he’s want to perform as he will know he can get a move to the bigger clubs if so

• Like 1

Seen a few highlights of him now. He seems good in the air, good at crossing, finishing. He's also got that stuttered run up taking penalties, a bit like Jorginho. There's no doubt he's better with what we've currently got. Not sure about his dribble success (Hopefully better than Barnes) or how effective he'd be from RW. It seems like a lot of money for a guy with his injury record. At the end of the day though, he's and Argentina international, ready to come in and play at a high level, and we're in desperate need of a good wide option. He fits the bill.

Worried about this. Big fee, big wages, injury prone and according to Fiorentina fans he is better on the left than the right. Doesn't seem like the solution we need given all of our current issues. 

Would rather we spent 30m on Madueke if we were looking to spend big. 

• Like 1