Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Nico González

1 hour ago, Dames said:

He'll want more than that to come here too so its at least 6 figures. I don't think this will happen on that basis.

...I can't believe he is on that much!!!

What on earth are we supposed to be offering if he is already getting this.

We are a club who took a gamble on Mahrez and Vardy, why are we now looking in this direction. Get Tsygankov in, it is a no brainer,  absolutely ridiculous that we have lost our nerve operating in the market.

Edited by sacreblueits442
Spelling error.

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

I think that £83k a week in the Dailymail is a load of rubbish

The below suggests he is on €2.7m a year / €52k a week / £46k a week

https://www.violanation.com/platform/amp/fiorentina-transfer-rumors-news-reports/2021/6/23/22540468/fiorentina-nicolas-gonzalez-vfb-stuttgart-official-transfer-sign-buy-sell-fee

This probably makes more sense and he's going to be doubling his wage with bonuses so I can see why he's ready to accept.

Lets hope he's good because we can't afford another Perez.

• Like 1

Fiorentina fans on twitter seem resigned and a little bewildered at the €4mill proposed salary deal in the sense that they can't pay those monies. Hardly surprising. I just hope he hits the ground running and helps save our season if and when he comes.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

We have done the same. We would have had more if we had cashed in on Maddison and Tieleman. We just had one really poor window.

LCFC last 5 years

Maguire 80m (17m cost)

Fofana 80m (30m)

Chilwell 45m (Free)

Marhrez 65m (400k)

BAFC  last 5 years

Marc Cucurella 65m (18m)

Yves Bissouma 29m (16m)

Ben White 50m (Free)

Please see to forget the ones that went wrong at Brighton like they don't have them 

Alireza Jahanbakhsh 19m

Neal Maupay 15m 

Jakub Moder 10m

You'll always have some failures for many reasons. Not meeting requirements, Managers trying to make them what they are not. Etc.

This is still the best model for Clubs like us to follow. Once it doesn't stop us moving forward, The timing has to be right also.

1 hour ago, Lambert09 said:

Josip Brekalo signing for fiorentina. 

he plays lw, rw and striker…. clearly nicos replacement. 

This is happening … HERE WE GO!!!

Box of tissues at the ready . . . . . 

Obviously for when it all goes wrong as oppose to choking the beast 

• Haha 1

Fiorentina rejected Leicester's offer for Nicolás González, worth 34 million euros.

The English team maintains interest in signing him. It remains to be seen if he decides to make an attempt to improve the proposal.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, stu said:

Fiorentina rejected Leicester's offer for Nicolás González, worth 34 million euros.

The English team maintains interest in signing him. It remains to be seen if he decides to make an attempt to improve the proposal.

Isn’t this old news? Read previously somewhere our alleged 34m bid had been rejected but negotiations are ongoing.  

32 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I'd not be surprised to see him play in a front two at times either.

Who would you pair him with? Daka would be the obvious choice with his previous teams two up top play. Nacho has half a left leg. Vardy would be my ideal partner to pair with him but it just might be what daka needs to get him going.