Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Nico González

7 minutes ago, Simmo86 said:

Why does it?

Club director says the player will not be sold in January. Seems pretty final to me. :dunno:

Maybe they are holding out for more money, but we all know we won’t pay more if believe we have offered a fair price, we will move on and potentially try again in another window. That’s how we operate.

5 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

They have to say that, it’s all about negotiating, Rodgers said the same thing about all our players that went onto leave. I’m with Ric, I reckon we will have agreed a fee and it will be done by Tuesday.

I read on twitter that the £35mil + £5mil compense payment were the only issues left. 

I'm with ric too, simply because I'd be wrong if I wasn't. 

6 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

I read on twitter that the £35mil + £5mil compense payment were the only issues left. 

I'm with ric too, simply because I'd be wrong if I wasn't. 

Yea, Di Marzio said the deal was gonna continue and by the sounds of it get completed on Monday.

Edited by LestaLad
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, stu said:

Club director says the player will not be sold in January. Seems pretty final to me. :dunno:

Maybe they are holding out for more money, but we all know we won’t pay more if believe we have offered a fair price, we will move on and potentially try again in another window. That’s how we operate.

Hardly going to come out and say he’s for sale is he. Brendan kept trotting out the  old Fofana wasn’t for sale, when we all knew he was for the right price. Is just a negotiating tactic

• Like 1

Just now, Simmo86 said:

Hardly going to come out and say he’s for sale is he. Brendan kept trotting out the  old Fofana wasn’t for sale, when we all knew he was for the right price. Is just a negotiating tactic

Maybe, but it’s highly likely Fofana wouldn’t have been sold if he hadn’t have gone AWOL from training to push through the move.

3 hours ago, LCFCJohn said:

Been wanting that for well over 18 months mate. Just looks more and more like it won’t happen. To be fair, I think there’s enough in the squad that if we changed managers we’d be ok this season. Would need a lot of work to not end up the next Everton but it’d be a start. Just a shame how long he’s been given and my lack of optimism is because I can’t see him getting the boot.

I do understand your concerns. I really do.  But all is not lost! We have gotten out of worst scenarios and I fully believe we will again. New signings and a new manager will certainly help lol

4 minutes ago, MPH said:

I do understand your concerns. I really do.  But all is not lost! We have gotten out of worst scenarios and I fully believe we will again. New signings and a new manager will certainly help lol

So u think the owners will have the BALLS to fire 🔥 Rodgers , I would love to see THAT