Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Nico González

9 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Just got fouled, Roma player was having a go at him, he got up and proper got in the Roma players face

Both players booked lol

Got some fire in him

And that is exactly what we are missing. Someone with bite (not Suarez style though!!). Needed badly in this team of nice players. 

Edited by fox_favourite
  • Like 3

39 minutes ago, Bptiger said:

So u think the owners will have the BALLS to fire 🔥 Rodgers , I would love to see THAT 

Right now, we probably have to choose between a new CB and a new manager, that’s the choice we likely have

1 minute ago, dbtcity said:

Director of Fiorentina > Some Twitter account… not everything on Twitter is gospel fella 

This was before the Director’s comments but too many well regarded journos on Twitter saying a deal is almost there. 

That’s of course not to say it will happen for sure, Fiorentina will press to get as much money from us as possible, and today’s not for sale comment reinforces their negotiating position, 

• Like 1

The chatter is reaching fever pitch. I think we are in for several targets. We won’t know who we get if anyone but won’t suprise me it drags onto deadline day. It’s so us! Well atleast the club are trying let’s see what shakes out

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

Director of Fiorentina > Some Twitter account from Portugal… not everything on Twitter is gospel fella 

In fairness, the director is hardly going to say "yeah he's out the door". He's trying to drive the price up and play hardball

• Like 3

Still don't see why Fiorentina's DoF needs to make the statement, and if they were just about to receive the desired fee for Nico they wouldn't be risking injury by playing him at all.

Sounds like he and his agent want the move though.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, cruzFOX said:

The chatter is reaching fever pitch. I think we are in for several targets. We won’t know who we get if anyone but won’t suprise me it drags onto deadline day. It’s so us! Well atleast the club are trying let’s see what shakes out

problem is that the 4 players that we’ve been the most strongly linked with have all got hiccups in the way now. 

Hooefully this case is just trying to squeeze a few more pennie’s. 

madueke is now linked to chelsea and back in the starting 11 at PSV 

outtrata has just had his club purchased by a rival. 

boga has finally hit form and is doing well on the rw. 

Got to hope there’s a top target we don’t know about because our 5th best pick might not be pretty 

the only option left is to bring mahrez home and hope man city decide he’s too old 

Edited by Lambert09