Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Nico González

6 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

You should check out their podcasts they’re a really good listen to be fair to them and that’s from some1 who’s never been interested in podcasts

Second this. I only listened to the last one to hear what @Ric Flair sounded like (he met expectations, in case you were wondering… :thumbup:) so listening to the latest one especially with the finances subject matter was a no brainer.

Nice to hear lots of different views that isn’t just Rodgers out all the time.

Edited by stu
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

Don’t get me wrong, I would rather we were still decent at shopping in the Championship, and would rather we took a proper punt like Tysgankov or similar but we seem to have moved towards a different market, one I am never comfortable with. (The Tsygankov one particularly melts my mind as it’s so very odd.)

Tysgankov Seems like the ideal player. 

For that reason, we won’t sign him but spunk £30m on this fella. 

(Who apparently isn’t for sale anymore).

2 hours ago, An Sionnach said:

That is not what Rodgers and the club are saying. The wage bill is screwing us and our income is not keeping up. It will ease in the summer theoretically but not if we continue to load it with players like this. Faes took up half of Fofana's pay almost immediately anyway. There is a definite touch of the Leeds catastrophe about all of this.

...just listened to the BSLB podcast, we have an average player wage of £92k, which is a lot for a club for our size to carry!!!

10 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Why does this Tsygankov come up all the time? Have we ever actually been linked with him?

He’s been tentatively linked previously, apparently we looked last year, however the RW wasn’t a priority at the time. He’s also out of Contract in June and expected to move to the Premier League. 

Edited by Sly

1 minute ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...just listened to the BSLB podcast, we have an average player wage of £92k, which is a lot for a club for our size to carry!!!

That’s got to be impossible! To have that average we would have to have loads of players over £100k a week and we’ve probably got 1 or 2 at max

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Sly said:

He’s been tentatively linked previously, apparently we looked last year, however the RW wasn’t a priority at the time. He’s also out of Contract in June and expected to move to the Premier League. 

Expected to join mid table Girona in Spain this month

Everything about his numbers and how he plays would make you think he should have plenty of teams fighting to get him

I think there has got to be something about him that has seemingly put everyone off to allow Girona to get a seemingly easy run at him

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Expected to join mid table Girona in Spain this month

Everything about his numbers and how he plays would make you think he should have plenty of teams fighting to get him

I think there has got to be something about him that has seemingly put everyone off to allow Girona to get a seemingly easy run at him

Pathway to Man City. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Hamilton Fox said:

That’s got to be impossible! To have that average we would have to have loads of players over £100k a week and we’ve probably got 1 or 2 at max

I would have believed that once , until I found out what Chelsea and co. are paying. We just do not earn enough to continue to fund these wages. However if we stop paying , we will absolutely need to use our academy players more because we will never compete for quality in the market.