Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Nico González

7 hours ago, Bordersfox said:

But one thing he does offer is versatility, so perhaps we're thinking he can cover more than one position depending on fitness and form of other players i.e. Barnes currently struggling so if Madders was back on the right Gonzalez can go on the left.    This probably makes him more valuable whilst we've so many injuries and players out of form.

He also looks to be very decent in the air which is something we really lack and would add another dimension to our play in the final third.

Now granted, like everyone else I'm purely going off YouTube and stats but I like the look of him.

And let's face it we simply cannot afford a player like this who's proven at PL level, who also potentially has resale value and who is rarely injured.  

Fair point with the versatility.
I just would prefer  to spend half that money to sign a CB and a GK which I think would improve the team more. 
We could have Kane up front but if we ship goals like we do, it ain’t getting us far. 
It all comes down to budget, if we have enough funds to get him in and invest why not. If we are as skint as is being said, I’m not sure it is the best option for the club.

Edited by Stephen Hughes
  • Like 1

Well I watched 45 minutes of him last week v Roma & he has had 40 minutes tonight. All I have seen him do is fall over most of the time as if he has been shot, apart from one outrageous complete miskick whilst attempting a cross, it was true Roger Davies back in the day. Not impressed at all.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Angus Scott said:

Well I watched 45 minutes of him last week v Roma & he has had 40 minutes tonight. All I have seen him do is fall over most of the time as if he has been shot, apart from one outrageous complete miskick whilst attempting a cross, it was true Roger Davies back in the day. Not impressed at all.

Sounds like he’ll fit in perfectly