Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SickoDicko

Manchester United Away Sunday 19th Feb 14:00

11 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

He means just force your way into any row, which is always a nice pleasure when there's nowhere to go but people keep piling in...

Yeh that's what i mean, other than in Europe or pre-season, how often does that happen at domestic aways. Hopefully does not start happening as well. presume the poster is one of the types that has a large TikTok upload to get through after football matches

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Yeh that's what i mean, other than in Europe or pre-season, how often does that happen at domestic aways. Hopefully does not start happening as well. presume the poster is one of the types that has a large TikTok upload to get through after football matches

It does happen. Happened on my row at Forest but I presume because I was close to the home end, you know people have to give it the big one :rolleyes:

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

You shouldn't presume

Edited by Lcfc098
  • Haha 1

On 15/02/2023 at 13:04, grobyfox1990 said:

What row you in on sunday Groby? :ph34r: Just curious

25 minutes ago, Lcfc098 said:

So you have a TikTok account? Maybe we can make a video together

I actually do use it for how-to videos LOL. Anyway fair play to you, it's getting harder and harder to bait people for a reaction on this forum, enjoy the game on Sunday and sit where your ticket tells you too!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1