Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Notts Forest vs LCFC - Match Thread

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I was half joking. Its been in the news all week that the police are going to be targeting people watching illegal streams. 

Cos obviously getting the police to protect the interest of billionaire corporations as opposed to actually preventing violent crime is a top Tory priority. 

Yeah, I’m pretty sure this is one of those lies the police occasionally put out as press releases to try and scare people into complying. Like when Leicestershire put in the Mercury that they’d acquired mobile speed cameras that can see in the dark (which I’m assuming is bullshit).

Just now, David Hankey said:

Folk want Brendan gone but chances like Barnes had only compound the situation. You've got to take 'em!!

Because a confident and happy Harvey Barnes scored that. It's Brendan Rodgers job to make sure the players have motivation and self belief. His impact seems to consistently be the opposite. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Wasn't it one of those things they were never arsed about, unless you were hosting it or a pub profiting from showing it.

I'm watching in a pub. I doubt they're making any profit if the numbers in here are anything to go by

• Haha 2