Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Notts Forest vs LCFC - Match Thread

Regarding the co-commentator on Peacock:

https://icdb.tv/match/107885-Nottingham-Forest-v-Leicester-City

Her name is Courtney Sweetman-Kirk.  She has been the co-comms on at least a couple of Leicester matches previously this season.

I will admit to being an old guy who is still trying to get used to a female voice on commentary.  However, she hasn't particularly bothered me yet.  Her comment about Barnes needing to use his left foot on that Albrighton cross was spot on.

• Like 2

Just now, lnkstern said:

Her name is Courtney Sweetman-Kirk.  She has been the co-comms on at least a couple of Leicester matches previously this season.

I will admit to being an old guy who is still trying to get used to a female voice on commentary.  However, she hasn't particularly bothered me yet.  Her comment about Barnes needing to use his left foot on that Albrighton cross was spot on.

Yes but nonsense on the Vardy pass to Barnes where Henderson did brilliantly 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Because a confident and happy Harvey Barnes scored that. It's Brendan Rodgers job to make sure the players have motivation and self belief. His impact seems to consistently be the opposite. 

And the players are well paid professional footballers so they should be happy. If they are not confident that is something to look at themselves. They do have a responsibility themselves rather than just turn up and hope their performance will be good enough.

1 minute ago, Gav_LCFC14 said:

I can't see any of these lads scoring a goal. It's like they've forgotten how to shoot.

It's all about passing the ball, no wait, it's about thrying to pass the ball, no wait, it's about playing along the back then up the wing to lose it :thumbup:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lnkstern said:

4D5A473700000578-0-image-m-7_1529267219893.jpg

Just now, Jon the Hat said:

Yes but nonsense on the Vardy pass to Barnes where Henderson did brilliantly 

I missed that bit.  But overall, how does her ratio of nonsense to sensible commentary compare to some of the others (that I see people complaining about here on the forum)?