Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Notts Forest vs LCFC - Match Thread

To lighten the mood imagine if we had an uninjured will Alvez on the bench that Rogers says “go on for barnes and show me what you can do lad? Can you just imagine what we would see and how much the gane would suddenly change!

that’s exactly the boost of testosterone and spirit this team needs. I can only dream

Just now, cruzFOX said:

To lighten the mood imagine if we had an uninjured will Alvez on the bench that Rogers says “go on for barnes and show me what you can do lad? Can you just imagine what we would see and how much the gane would suddenly change!

that’s exactly the boost of testosterone and spirit this team needs. I can only dream

Still need to get out out our own half 

1 minute ago, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

Poor game of football.

Just devoid of any real quality.

Thomas needs a loan and needs to hit the weights massively.

That has surprised me considerably since BR came in, Under Pearson every player notably put on some size from weight training, I remember watching the transformation of players like James and Drinkwater who were scrawny when they first joined and considerably put on size after a couple of seasons. We have too many lightweights these days. Many of them could put on size without affecting their athleticism. Perez, Thomas, Maddison, Dewsbury-Hall is quite aggressive but often doesn't have the raw strength, Kel could benefit from a bit more strength. 

1 minute ago, Weller Wing said:

Ball keeps going out from the back to Thomas , who seems to lose it or flick it to nobody,  everytime 

You press Leicester by leaving Ndidi and Thomas open to receive the pass, then swarming whichever one gets it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Christ alive get a DM off, drop Tielemans in and get Iheanacho at 10 ASAP. Come on Brendan it's not rocket science. 

I really don’t buy this we can’t play with two strikers myth. Iheanacho would occupy their CDM making it harder for them to play out of defence